dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Not yet.:( Unfortunately, I have been bumped a couple of working days. Sooooo, I'll have to make do w/ the rainbow coalition Jav next week. Oh, well. I'll be ready to fly my ass off , though. Got 30 minutes in the tunnel scheduled w/ coach for Friday morning. Just waiting to hear back from Perris regarding room at the IHOP or bunkhouse for Thurs. night.
Anyway, I'll have my brand spankin' new INFINITY waiting for me when I return from all the nig- noggery at Byron.:)

SOOOOO

Tomorrow I need to go down to Velocity.. Who has rigs there right now in production????

I need to pick up my rig with my NEW PC and FREEBAG to replace the one I left in the woods at Jumptown Mass.

I "might" be able to sneak in a pic or two...;)

bump... go to Chicks Rock boogie to see the new VSE girly tees... maybe if you're lucky you'll get one ;)

GraficO

...and the VSE thong.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I got it, I got it...I can't believe I got it......Just a little pumped here..
Would put some pics on here but I can't get them below the 60k per attachment size....anybody have any ideas, would love to show my new baby off.......

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Kev, Your new rig is great! What a beauty! Post some pictures of that baby!
I'm getting anxious for mine and I just ordered it Saturday. But I promised myself that I wouldn't jump it til after I get back from the Dropzone.com boogie in December (January actually!). I really want to get in a lot of jumps on the 190 before I change to the 168. I know its the safest thing to do, but once I have my new rig and canopies, it will be difficult to wait! BooHoo! maybe I better not have it all assembled so I don't get tempted...
Cindy
Cindy

Life on earth may be expensive,
but it includes a free trip around the sun!

Okay, here it is. The pics don't do the rig justice. Kelly, Jeff, and the rest of VSE kick ass!B|B|B| Oh, and a special thank you to Valinda for her part.:)It's loaded w/ a Smart 190 reserve and my old Tri 190. Still awaiting the arrival of my new Pilot 168.
The names on the backpad are my kids. My subtle reminder to not do anything stupid.