jimmyh

www.jimmyhalliday.com

Hey,
so I've been working on this for a couple days now, and since I'm not what you'd call computer savvy...well anyway, it's not done.

maybe faber could help make this "clicky"
www.jimmyhalliday.com

Nice site!

But I've got to go with Dominik on the sounds. Maybe kill them after the first little bit? Web sites that keep making noises just become annoying after a while.

Hey, are you going to make it possible to order your videos on the web site? I can't seem to find it...
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

nice Site, Just wondering - How did you do the exit for that sick 3stack In Norway? on your sides rolling off or standing like acrobats from the get go ?or ?

very cool

joe

Faber sucks dude, I'll do it.

would that be a personaly attack?:ph34r::D

gonna cost you a beer(and not that US p1ss:P)

Kmonster please try to control Dexter better:D

Edit: Faber, totally kidding dude. Jimmy, nice site!

Not gonna help you.. beaware

Jimmy thats a KICK Arse site,really cool...Rock onB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Faber sucks dude, I'll do it.

>>Don't be hatin' on Faber now! He's full of p1ss and vinegar! (Just not the American kind!)
:D

Wicked man, absolutely wicked.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Don't be hatin' on Faber now! He's full of p1ss and vinegar! (Just not the American kind!) :D

bwaaahahahaha
good one,i am really full of p1ss,but most people on this planet is so:P

By the way your welcome to make a "We all hate the NEXT TO BE WORLD FAMUS Faber" tread,hopefuly it will end up getting me world famus giving me nice sponsors that will pay my adventures out in the world...

IF it happens ill contact Carlsberg(Lenes work:P) and ask them to sponsor free beer so i dont need to drink all the p1ss out in the world:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I replaced the flying goldfish with a new video clip on the videos page. This one had almost made it into RADIX, but didn't quite make the cut. Now that I watch it again, I kind of wish i had.

Anyway, check that page every once in a while cuz I'll update it with B shots that didn't make the vid and new shots that we acquire.

And thanks to everyone who helped me spell check my web site. I guess I'll never get that dream job i had always hoped for: panel judge at spelling B's.

I think your site needs a word from your sponsors on your web page..

the bio-tech 2000
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

I guess I'll never get that dream job i had always hoped for: panel judge at spelling B's.

I thought you wanted to be a judge at the Underwater BB stacking competition? :P:D

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com