Cookie

New Base Site by Douggs,Coombsey and Crew

A good mate of mine Douggs has just open a new site http://www.duder300.com/

There are a few short video's you can download at this stage to check out what will be his next release of movie's coming soon. It is in it's early stages with plans to fill the site with all the stuff you like to enjoy

For all of you that don'tknow Douggs, he is an amazing BASE jumper/ Instructor/ Skydiver.He was my team mate and piece partner at two 8way World Championships and after the last one I did my first BASE with him.

If you read this Douggs. Remember to use the Donkey punch!! That's how Mary got to meet the three wise men!

GO HARD
Cookie

Edit. Sorry left out Coombsey(G/Coast Lad) and Scatty who I dont know! but willing to have a beer with

edit: site naming ~TA

As Mr A is still happily tucked up with his thumb in his mouth (well, hopefully his mouth), please print the attached and use it the cover any site naming violations in this post...

;):P:)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

For those of you who don't know him, Douggs is currently my pick for the title of "Best All Around BASE Jumper in the World". And that includes the criteria where being the best means having the most fun.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Yeah I have seen his intruction, he's very positive. The only thing that distrubes me is that he likes to drop his trousers too much whenever he sees a public statue which needs some action!

For those of you who don't know him, Douggs is currently my pick for the title of "Best All Around BASE Jumper in the World". And that includes the criteria where being the best means having the most fun.

That's one vote more for Douggs from me too, he's definately on of the coolest guys I've met in this sport. Such a cool guy, full of energy to always explain things to those in need of advice and a rock solid jumper ! An inspirational BASEjumper indeed.

Thanks for everything so far Douggs, we'll hopefully meet again next summer in that popular big wall in Norway. :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

Nice downloads. In the last one "Die Screaming", there were some funky/unstable exits. Were these newbies or experts jacking around?

sorry if its a stupid question.:S

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

And he got us kicked out of a bar in Malaysia last worlds for taking his shirt off and trying to stage dive....among other things...:D

But no one bothered to tell me that my "top" had virtually slipped off....:$:D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

So who has a valid and current email address for Douggs and Coombesy?? The ones they list on their site both bounced back!
If you guys see this or if anyone is in contact with them tell'em Dave from Canada is trying to get ahold of them and trying to get this link to them. Thanks.
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1702
SabreDave

. The only thing that distrubes me is that he likes to drop his trousers too much whenever he sees a public statue which needs some action!

thats just living you should have seen me and Scarry Perry on Herc boogie before i came to Kjerag this summer

Douggs you ROCKB|

Doogs has my vote too. Not because he's so skilled, but because he is a hell of nice guy who really cares about life, even bugs. Good guy.
Rick Harrison