pullhigh

How often do you get to jump?

Being a really young newbie in this sport, I was wondering how often most of you get to jump.
With the exception of those living within a relatively short to distance to a legal object, how often do you get to feed your need?

Ganja "4 jumps, no E's" Rodriguez

Ah, I'd say the average is 1-2/week. No legal sites in sight.

1-3 times a week(depending at weather which sucks right now >:( )

I have a "legal" (ok by locals to jump it = could be day time) 30 mins drive away,and others whith in 5 mins away.

All ican say is that i dont jump enough..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

About 1-3 times per week, right now. Which is way down from my average when I lived in California.

On the other hand, multiple rigs means that 1-3 times can be as many as 6 or 8 jumps. ;)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

If my numbers from last year are any indication, I average about 1-2 per week.

As crummy as the weather has been lately I made maybe 2 last month. :P Made up for it last week with 3. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Well, I haven't jumped since last week Sunday. I decided not to drive out tonight since I thought it would be too windy. It wasn't. The boys are now sitting in the pub after they jumped sending me abusive text messages telling me what a soft cunt I am and how much fun they had. Dammit!

Zennie, you told me yesterday you were just being lazy. :)

I averaged 2 a week 2 years in a row. Sometimes that meant 0, sometimes 10.

In the past week I managed five, but the week before I squeaked out 1. Zero jumps were made about 3 weeks in a row before that.

Any way, the Texas folks are very kind so last weeks jumping activities were definatley a highlight.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I lived in Moab last year and I was a slut! I came to Moab with 40 jumps and left with 170. That means 130 jumps in 6 months if you can't add. I did an average of 5 per week.

This year, starting a dz, I haven't done that much. ONly 29 so far. So that average in 4 months is 1.8 per week.

That's right I have 199 now. Number 200 is coming! I haven't jumped in 3 weeks either. That sucks!!

Need to jump more!
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

1 jump/2 week. The legal low altitude objects near my town aren't interesting for me after 20-30 jumps.[:/]
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

I try to do about 2 a week/100 per year. I have been doing that for the last 3.5 years. Before that I was making 1 or less per week/20-50 per year. The first few years I only made a handfull, maybe 10. I have definitly picked up the pace from when I started and I guess it's because I'm more confident and there are more people to jump with around here. Plus, I know which objects are easier to get in and out of quickly and with little confrontation. Now after 7.5 years BASE jumping I'm inching closer and closer to the elusive 500 mark. I'm around 480 so I should be there by 4/20/04. Any suggestions on how to mark this milestone jump??
WooHoo can't wait!!!B|

Peace, 570

oh yeah, I'm in the same boat as you with close legal sites(none)... I'm in the state directly North of you.

I think you should celebrate by making sure I'm on the load...lol Hmm, in April, it might be warm enough to finally get some of us baby's that E, you could help 3 of us at least, spell BASE for YOUR 500th...

Let's hook up and get to working on both of our jump numbers...

Ganja

Last 4/20/03 I celebrated in a favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam called 420 and we happened to be there at 4:20. That's as much as I can remember!
Party On!