cpoxon

Team Crank video at Bridge Day

The Team Crank video is a compilation of jumps by numbers 782, 796, 802, 803, 806 and friends over the past couple of years in places such as Belgium, France, Italy, Norway, Russia, South Africa and the UK (running time approximately 45 minutes). It was our intention to send 20 NTSC videos to Bridge Day, via such British friends, to be sold by Rob and Kathy on their stand. Due to a monumental cock-up by the Royal Mail, as well our leaving it until the last possible minute, this will not now be happening. All may not be lost though since we have managed to send a PAL version of the taster and a couple of extracts (Belgium and Norway) from the tape for inclusion in the VideoFest on Friday(?) evening at the Holiday Inn, so long as the technical barrier of the PAL format can be overcome. I've also uploaded the taster (6.51 MB) to SkydivingMovies.com for those that aren't going to be at Bridge Day, or for those that can't wait! It's a shortened and updated version of the original Dead Air Dummies (45 MB) that has been on SkydivingMovies.com now for some time. That in itself has been tweaked and is included on the full tape. Advertising isn't allowed so this isn't an advert, but we've now got 20 NTSC tapes so if anyone is interested in one, drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

Have a good, safe time at Bridge Day!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Craig, I'd be interested in buying a vcd copy - any chance of that? Maybe other people would prefer a vcd over VHS as well?

Will

The intention was and still is, to put it on DVD, but there were some format (-/+R PAL/NTSC) issues so that has been delayed but we still intend to do it so let me know which format would be of interest. Will look at (S)VCD too.

Count me in for one Craig, if thats ok with you.

Whats up with your web-site btw ?

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Whats up with your web-site btw ?

Changing ADSL provider at home so site is down along with skydivingfatalities.info. Should be back up next week.

For me, this is one of the best "extras" about going to Bridge Day. There are so many people selling once in a lifetime chances at getting, wicked homeade/professionaly done BASE videos and they are usually drunk vendors and selling the videos for $10.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

I saw DAD awhile ago and forgot to mention that the nickname "Lard of the Wings" was fucking hilarious. So I'm mentioning it.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

vcd or dvd (NTSC) would work for me. I'd buy it.
Troy
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.

Will

I am in the process of sorting out a SVCD copy, just trying to find the best encoder at the mo. Having spent a very long time working on this to have it fall at the final fence (because Parcel Farce couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery) has left me gutted. I feel badly for Kathy and Rob as they were going to show it on their stall at BD and now have sod all, sorry guys :(

Thought I'd mention that I did post the package on Mon, Guaranteed 24 hr delivery, as our courier didn't leave until Weds after work, PF promptly lost it and delivered it Thurs morning. So it wasn't actually a last minute rush job Craig :P

Stay safe

Neil

Thanks. I think! :-D

Al Hodgson dubbed me that :-) Unfortunately, the nick-names have been removed from the latest version but the name still sticks.

I travelled quite a bit qith Team Crank also. Some memorable parts of the vid:

- Team Crank getting busted in Belgium
- Craig going unstable on a 5-way in Norway - sorry mate!
- Trev (Magoo) doing an Elvis landing in Norway

Meeker

- Craig going unstable on a 5-way in Norway - sorry mate!

I think you'll find that was a controlled barrel roll. :P

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

Any chance that'll ever be offered on some kind of optical disc later? (VCD, DVD, etc.)

Nice one Craig! Nice one indeed!

How much buying direct from you? drop me a mail............... (not at work so my deezed com email!)

Can i ask what you edited this on? Mac based?

Cheers!

See you the 6th?

>Any chance that'll ever be offered on some kind of optical disc later? (VCD, DVD, etc)

Lou

The SVCD version is ready but I want to "test" it stateside before selling, but on it's way

Mac

I edited it on a PC with Pinnacle Studio 7/8, which I had loads of niggly issues with so I'd recommend Prem or Vegas etc

Drop me a mail for price

Stay safe

Neil

PS Hope to be there on 6th ;)

The SVCD version is ready but I want to "test" it stateside before selling, but on it's way

Neil, where and when will the VCD be available in UK? Failing that, will the PAL VHS copy be available for purchase locally or do you prefer all orders to be placed on Blinc?

cheers

Will

Apparently South African superstud Will (marital staus single) will be taking a copy of Dead Air Dummies to be shown after the BASE seminar at Eloy over the Xmas boogie.

I believe he will also have a few ntsc vhs copies with him if anyone's interested

Have a cool yule y'all

Neil

I believe he will also have a few ntsc vhs copies with him if anyone's interested

Because of limited space I will only be able to take five copies of their video. The Dead Air Dummies trailer was quite well received, so I think these will go soon. They are being sold for $25 per copy, anyone who wants to pre-order with me is welcome (I arrive at Eloy on 26th).

Thanks to Betsy Barnhouse (and her crystal ball) the movie will be shown in the main hangar at Eloy after Kevin McGuire's BASE seminar on Saturday the 27th December.

Will

*Shameless plug*

The video is now available on DVD

Mail me if interested

Thanks

Neil

Yes, you can buy them online at BLiNC Magazine.
http://www.blincmagazine.com
Mick Knutson
* BLiNC Magazine "Everything you ever wanted to know about Parachuting, but didn't know whom to ask."

Hey Craig look forward to seeing it regards from the boys of EUPHORIA. Pass my regards to D the Man.

Laterz G ;)
Grant a.k.a "The Wookster"
Euphoria freefly
http://www.freeflyeuphoria.com

I just recived my dvd(10 hours ago) and i already saw it 2 times.

ITS A MUST IN THE COLLECTION

Neil,did a great job editing it.All of them shows BASE in a great way(well Dan i expect to see better landings on the next:ph34r::D,you got a nice scar huh.. he he).

You guys have travled it alot and makes me dreaming to see all the diffrent places you guys went.You all did a great job.

psst,1.st order for the next dvd(when you make one)...:P;)

whith out advisiting for this,i can only recomend the rest of you to buy a copy of this one,its GREEEEEEAAAATB|

stay safe guys

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

As my old grandmother used to say- 10 scars make a man!
Glad you enjoyed the dvd, we have quite a bit of footage already for the next one- including a 245ft B where my landing was more of a gymnastic floor display than a landing! (Managed to stay out of the trees and off the fence though.)
Laters.
Dan-the-Man.