Grounded

Graffiti

Is there a way to notify the person who holds the base# 420. yesterday at one of our favorite sites we noticed the number 420 sprayed with saftey orange paint on rocks, gaurdrails, bathrooms walls, etc.
This Graffiti was not there 2 3 weeks ago.
My partner is quite pissed off that this jumper who sprayed his number all over will bring unnesasary Heat to this site.

Is there a way to notify the person who holds the base# 420. yesterday at one of our favorite sites we noticed the number 420 sprayed with saftey orange paint on rocks, gaurdrails, bathrooms walls, etc.
This Graffiti was not there 2 3 weeks ago.
My partner is quite pissed off that this jumper who sprayed his number all over will bring unnesasary Heat to this site.

How do you know it was a BASE jumper? It was probably some stoner kids that were there. 420 is a logo / mark of sorts in the pot community.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

LOL - things aren't quite as they seem. You could try and contact #420 if you wan't. But he didn't do itB|

haha this made me laugh, and thats good cause I just had a shitty day :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I'm with Kris, I'd bet money it was a stoner (or stoners).

Funny coincidence though. Heh.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

If I was going to put money on something, I'd bet this is a troll with no connection to the sport whatsoever.

Pothead, most definatly.
BASE #420, if I'm not mistaken, would not do something like this. I'm not even sure if he still jumps. Last I heard he was in his 70's.
If it was him, he sure does jump a lot of sites ;). I've seen his mark on some really low dodgy shit. Outhouses, busses, overpasses, etc. He really rocks if it's true!!

yeah, he must of jumped from my desk at my high school years back. He left his mark all over it. I hear thats when he was in his prime though.

let my inspiration flow,

20 minutes past 4 in the afternoon my dear boy.

Great time in the day to kick back and have a safety meeting.

try this thread
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

what does 420 stand for?

it were becours some one thourgth that BASE#420 did that painting,which i think is a bit silly thourgth(why would he do such:S).

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I swear it wasn't our 4-way team (Team 420) - we broke up last season......

so it could be an angry member of Team 420,that think that object ruined your team.. huh.. suspect #1:ph34r::D;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Many people in today's world smoke Pot. Unfortunatly smoking Pot slows down ones reflexes.
Some employers drug test there employees.

what does 420 stand for?

it were becours some one thourgth that BASE#420 did that painting,which i think is a bit silly thourgth(why would he do such:S).

i know that it was thoiught that BASE 420 did it but what does it have to do with smoking pot???

Hey TG, just what the heck are you doing in the BASE forum? ;)

Hope things are going well for ya, drop me a PM.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

i heard 420 was a code word for cops - like when they'd bust a grower or something they'd announce on their radio, "we've got a 420 over here, rquesting backup". don't know if that's true or not. i've got hippy roots but you're better to ask someone even more hippy than me.

go to this site http://www.420.com sheeh
and i dont even somke the stuff:S

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

420 is the cop code for a drug bust. I think it is specifically good ole mary jane... hence the canibus cup (in amsterdam) (which is a pot smoking and marajuana growing competition) is held on april 20th opening ceremony at 4:20 pm/am... (forget which one)
fyi- this knowledge was gained in college and I am no longer directly associated with this genre of livingB|
-yoshi

i found out what its all about

I think your wrong.
I think the person who did it had to mark that it were the 420 time he wanked at that place:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I think there are as many myths about where 420 originated as there are people that subscribe to the ideology:S

let my inspiration flow,

Many people in today's world smoke Pot. Unfortunatly smoking Pot slows down ones reflexes.
Some employers drug test there employees.

Sum say it'll make ya stoopid to...
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.