Grounded

Graffiti

Back in 1995 I was at a Grateful Dead show. We were sitting around smoking some cronic buds when some one asked for the time, I said 420, after I said 420 the name just caught on.
That's a bunch of B.S. about 420 being a police code as I a'm the inventor of 420.
Signed,
Stoner

It's also Hitler's birthday (April 20) and is sometimes used as a neo-nazi mark.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You wouldn't just happen to be from Paraguay now would you?
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Could BASE 666 please stop being responsible for evil doing on God's fair planet.

Every time there is an antichrist alert, the guy (or girl - must be PC aware) has already been there and tattooed his BASE number on the sprogs head.

This is very irresponsible...or am I just stoned?

Seriously yours,

Skinlicker ;)

$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

My Uncle is a policeman in Cally where the myth about 420 originated from. There is no PURE 420 code in the California Penal codebook, this is an urban myth. On that note, I certainly don't mind participating in a little 420 every now and then, especially when I can't jump cuz of this bum knee...

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --