wasatchrider

intrudair pirahna

DSE

A very close copy to the Phantom 2. I've only seen two of them up close, one was really well made. The other, stitching was already coming apart because it had missed the folded on the inside.

So I guess the question is which is the anomaly? :)

Looks like the wings are more r-bird like than phantom 2 like. They're priced a lot less than either as well (675 Euro)
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

wasatchrider

Probably not if we don't go out on the boat I would rather jump it out of the caravan than a king air. My roommate has a p3 and my girlfriend has a t bird it closer to the tony suit but kind of a cross between the two.

does it have more or less wing than a p3?
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

devildog

***Probably not if we don't go out on the boat I would rather jump it out of the caravan than a king air. My roommate has a p3 and my girlfriend has a t bird it closer to the tony suit but kind of a cross between the two.

does it have more or less wing than a p3?

It has a little more the piranha has a little material that comes down the side where the p3 cuts straight in. Sorry I tried to post a pick the file is to big. I have a pick on my Facebook acct if you want to check it out.
BASE 1519