The111

New photos online: West Coast Wingsuits/Flock Lodi

Depends on jumper weight/build and skill a lot as well.
There are pictures of people in tiny S-fly/Acro's flying next to Stealth2/Xbirds in (seemingly) full flight as well. Showing the same thing, only the other end of the spectrum.

Bent arms vs straight arms and legs up vs a narrower stance influence ones body position a lot.
Browsing through the pictures, the timing of the photo also influences the body position a lot. As in some pictures I see big suits flown with all wings open, and some tiny suits with a lot of wing collapsed.

Regardless, knowing ones bodyweight one should always 'dress for succes' and pick a suit you can fly in a comfortable range.
And instead of throwing everything on brands or suit models...try and narrow it down to more common factors such as weight, skill, experience and timing.

Its the only way our dicipline can finaly shed the problem (not related to this picture, but the way we discuss progres in skills)

Suck in freefly: you jump/train more
Suck in FS/RW: you jump/train more
Suck in wingsuit flying: you order a bigger suit
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Haha that's me in the apache! Wore it for the two jumps I did at the event. Horrible to flock, but so fun at break off. Even managed to burble Scott c's canopy with a flyby ;)

LOL, at lest you gave me a heads up Yell going by...
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Suck in freefly: you jump/train more
Suck in FS/RW: you jump/train more
Suck in wingsuit flying: you order a bigger suit

Too true.

That's why I ordered a Shadow and plan on getting one of the newer big suits later. Shadow for WFS. Whatever's next for solo flights, etc.

What you fly in a flock really should be about dressing to match fall rate and glide in a comfortable body position; with the base. Sure larger suits have "range", but there is a bottom end to that range. Flying at 10% or less can be just as difficult as flying at 90% or more. It's rare that someone with the latest big suit doesn't have a smaller suit more appropriate for the task at hand.

You might get more out of your jump and improve the flock as a whole if your neutral is closer to the lowest common denominator. Just something to think about.