mccordia

Coming soon...to an HD monitor near you!

I just received a batch of footage from last weekend from Jean-Noel, Robert, Ludo and friends of the Need4Speed team...and daayummm..

Im hoping to have the edit finished before the end of this week. You people are in for a treat...in terms of short exits, fast flying and snowy treetop skimming, this is as good as it gets! Breathtaking low (long and fast!) mountain swoops! Some of the exit altitudes (or lack of altitude is a better wording:P) will make you scream like a girl!

Stay tuned for more! My hands are itching to finish this baby and hit 'upload'. Attached some 'free samples' to get the juices flowingB|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It's exiting and sad to see this at the same time, because us "regular" folks will never be able to experience anything like this in our lives.. It's like we're whuffos in their eyes..

Spectacular nonetheless to say the least, good job to PF as always :)

"All limits are self imposed." Icarus

It's exiting and sad to see this at the same time, because us "regular" folks will never be able to experience anything like this in our lives.. It's like we're whuffos in their eyes..

I don't think I'd WANT to experience that. :o No offense to those who do choose to take the risk. It sure does look fun.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I don't think I'd WANT to experience that. :o No offense to those who do choose to take the risk. It sure does look fun.

In all fairness I used to think that about tandems lol

In all fairness I used to think that about tandems lol

Couple hundred jumps later my feelings about tandems have not changed one bit. I'd be terrified to jump tandem...
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

Im editing 2 videos side by side...one of our flocking weekend in Belgium, the other on the N4S stuff.

The sad thing is, even though we have some awesome footage from our flocks, it all looks very pale, simple and silly compared to the tree-buzzing stuff:P

But yea...soon is soon...but never soon enough...

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The stuff Jokke did there is a seperate Item. With all the cool material at my disposal for editing, there is no need to use stuff multiple times.

Enjoying the flyby from Jokke in its own right as a seperate awesome item (in the program it was done/made for) is always better....cool, cool stuff!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

haha.....not so much suspense..but for sure its amazing eyecandy.
JeanNoel did some shooting with a 5D Mark II last weekend, and said to have some pretty cool shots, which I want to include.

To help those waiting through the day, Ill upload some of the incredible 4way video I did last weekend to my youtube. ALMOST as cool to watch as this stuff....*errrr..NOT*:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?