DSE

Venom, V4, PIA and Wingsuits

this popped up on fb, lots of people saying it was the venom, but i believe it to be v4 as it has butt deflector V and skyflier style i wonder if the v4 is now in production?, but then again it could also be a custom/proto jobbie.

Both the Venom and the Vampire 4 prototypes were at PIA for sneak previews. A prototype Venom is at Skydive Elsinore for folks to see.
The Venom is a very differently-flying suit for PF, it's a sweet add to the lineup. Fast, responsive, and a lot of fun to fly.
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180912_1755338076582_1032868837_2002629_6228743_n.jpg

Ahh....now that you've edited the post to include the photo...
That's not a Venom. ;)

FP and I have confirmed that next week my Venom came home, mine is totally black and more beautiful than the photo, I'm looking forward jejejejeje!
:P
Those who risk nothing, do nothing, became nothing, achieve nothing

Its torture having my suit sitting at home without being able tro jump it... what has the feed back been about the venom?

How does it compare to the Stealth 2 that it replaces?

And flying all around a flock for camerawork... how does it hold up for that kind of work?

Its got a huge area, how easy is it for an 'average' sized guy to fly it all over?

The suit seems to be floatier and slightly easier to fly for distance compared to the Stealth2. I think for camerawork on belly/back you'll be able to stick with flocks in sitfly positions, as its A LOT of fabric and for sure, it will keep you up. If you're very light, it might be a bit overkill. Like filming a marathon from an F14...:P

Hearing what DSE has been getting out of the suit the last week, I cant wait to take it to the skies on saterday (I havent jumped the final production model yet, only the previous prototypes) so Ill for sure report back after the weekend..

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

and in my house!!
share some pictures with you, and thus who still do not have the Venom can go see more details

Today I had the luck of being able to fly,the feeling that I liked most was the soft, very soft! reagent if you do not have the body well placed, but easy and uncomplicated, is too fast, just with a little head angle, easy opening, stretching his arms back and then go to bag, with some movement unaccustomed, to be the first time this wingsuit jump, perhaps impressed by its size, but this costume with wings holding him due respect does not bite, just fly! I am very happy!

freshener that comes with the monkey smells funny, I have no flies in the car hehehe
Those who risk nothing, do nothing, became nothing, achieve nothing