mccordia

Flock & Dock 5 - Video

Hey everyone...

Its been a long time (in part due to having 8+ hours of source footage to work through, and a ton of other videos I was working on). But its finaly done. The video is 23 minutes long, and features several special segments for wingsuit flying, canopy flight, pony and vagina (with penetrator) jumps, and ScottY Gofast and his amazing plane. A big thank you to everyone who was at last years event, and made the whole thing so memorable. Looking forward to fly with everyone again this coming March! Check it out!

Flock and Dock 5 is on our website, and can be found in the video section.

The slightly insane length doesn't allow for a YouTube upload, but for those wanting a quick preview, Ive uploaded a short trailer here

p.s.
The video ends with the long jumps Mike and I did. Probably not the most interesting video, but several people asked to see the footage, so its there as a credits/ending thing (should you REALLY be bored at work, and get some sick enjoyment from looking at a shakey version of google maps for 5+ minutes:P;))

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Daaamn, that one took a while, huh? But I guess it was worth the wait!

Nicely edited, Jarno! That is one SWEET VIDEO!

It also brings back lots of good memories... ohhh my, the PONY jump... that one will be remembered forever... when you find yourself laughing in freefall so hard that it's affecting your flying, you *know* you must be having some serious fun!

Really enjoyed watching this, and totally looking forward to Flock n Dock 6 this year!

Shall we bring you a real life pony to fly with this time? See if you can handle that one in your mouth :P

Though we probably can never tell 'pony' 'bang' and 'killing it' enough times in a day...its getting to the scary point where most people actually have no idea where this actually started (or why/what it ment and why it was funny at the time).

Seeing as Yuri is rumoured to show up in 2010, how about finaly handing 'the Pony' to its orginal owner and you guys surprise the world by coming up with some creative new ways of having fun..;)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Nice one Jarno. The intro was incredible.

Thank you...I also have to thank James Boole for helping with that one (in obvious ways).
It was a powerfull experience to meet Kathy and Robert, and be invited into their home for a week. Welcomed with open arms by the friendliest people, and having such a great time...and than only a short time after coming home, hear the most horrible news ever..

That one week aside, I barely knew Robert. But had some great talks on skydiving, all things USA (it was my first time there) and freediving. Which seemed to be something his heart was in as much as base/gear and flying. He was just a great guy..

Seeing the effect his loss had on everyone (and the tremendous respect everyone has when talking about him) and with Robert also being such a great part of my experience in the USA, and him (sadly) evading the cameras at Zflock most of the time (which I guess was his humble, friendly style), it only seemed fitting to also include a nod to him in the video...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?