DSE

A few new birds

John Mitchell
Valinda Mitchell
Cookie from Aerodyne
all made first flight wingsuit jumps at Chicks Rock this weekend. We had a couple more that weren't able to go due to 50kt winds aloft, but these three all did great.
Cookie took Scotty Burns and I for a fun chase over the center of lake Elsinore, thought we were gonna go swimming, especially when I had a P/C in tow.
Valinda did a kick ass job of flying a racetrack when the winds pushed us a little further south than we'd expected. Nice job everyone!

Glad you got John and Valinda in the air. I have been trying to do that for awhile now and they never seemed to be able to get it coordinated in the NW. I even have pictures of Valinda in a suit but no jumpy.. Congrats to them both...

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

That is great that you got some new birds in the flock.
I am currently sitting in my apartment with my car impounded. Who knew that when you chase a drunk girl after she hits your car, your car will be impounded after a full police investigation:S? Whatever, shit happens when you party naked;). Happy to see the flock grow!

On sunday there quite a few more between Jeff an Taya: Scotty and his wife ( who happen to be the parents of one of my CRW dogs), KFC, so now that makes the skydivergirl a skyflyergirl too. There were at least three others but the names escape me right now.

On sunday there quite a few more between Jeff an Taya: Scotty and his wife ( who happen to be the parents of one of my CRW dogs), KFC, so now that makes the skydivergirl a skyflyergirl too. There were at least three others but the names escape me right now.

KFC flying wingsuits now? Sweeeeeeeeeet! When are we gonna see a big wingsuit segment on skydivergirls tv?

I would love to do a SkydiverGirls.TV segment on wingsuits. I was tempted to do a story around my first jump but decided I was too scared to focus on anything but the jump. I'll likely mention that when I get the segment done just to articulate the "safety first" philosophy of skydiving in general. Maybe I can get some of Taya's video of my jump to include in the episode.

It's all good and I look forward to being comfortable enough in a wingsuit to bring my camera and do a show.
I really think wingsuit flying will help support my message to the wuffo audience that there are many disciplines in our sport. Since this one looks a lot different, it'll be helpful and interesting to them.
Tweet Tweet!
KFC
SKYDIVERGIRLS.com
Videos designed to bridge that gap between whuffos and the rest of us.