sdctlc

Busy Nov. week

I am curious who is going to both the Lodi and the Eloy events. I am planning on both but don't see the need to fly home in between.. Who is planning on Both and who is driving between the 2 events (Elsinore to Eloy) I will look into a flight but I am guessing that a few people will be doing both and some of those will be driving.. I would be interested in sharing travel expenses if someone is driving and am looking for options.. I cant believe that I am the only one so speak up!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Monkeyboy can back-seat drive.

Bullshit. I got shotgun.

Besides, I get motion sick in the backseat.[:/]:)

I was about to make this same post. I am planning on going straight from 'Snore to Eloy and thought a road trip would be fun. Might be worth making a schedule of people's travel plans to help save on car rentals. With the number of people flying in, we should be able to coordinate and save the money on car rentals and put it towards better use. Like booze.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

im still not positive i am going to Eloy. but my plan if i do is to stop in vegas for a few days and celebrate. The luxor has some sick rooms for only 70 a night. and dont forget the most important part..........we can walk around the strip, inside or out with open beers and drinks. thats just AWESOME.

I think THAT is a good way to celebrate our success!!!:)
If we get a good crew I WILL go. so convince me

1. Justin (if all you pussies sign up too)

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

I'll be at both and was planning on road tripping it. I'm not yet sure about vegas, though I can probably get the same price at the MGM. I may be thinking about going elsewhere tho. you have my contact info so drop me a line.
-z

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

My plans are to drive from Phoenix to Elsinore on Thursday Nov 6 and drive back home Thursday the 13th to Phoenix for the upcoming Eloy event.

I'v got three empty seats and a cargo rack on my Explorer; going back and forth.

Anne and I have an extra bedroom and an inflatable bed that someone can crash on.

This might help someone who is going to fly into Elsinore ( Ontario Airport is your closest bet, LAX sucks) but maybe fly out of Phoenix to get back home.

Anyway, Anne and I just wanted to make the offer.

Blues;

John

I am still not positive which event I am going to attend. I can't take time away from the dz for both events and I certainly don't want to hang out in Vegas with the likes of YOU:ph34r: and spend a ton of money during the lull between events. It's going to be a hard call.

Chuck

Will you hang out in vegas with me chucky?? Gimmie 2 Fool! and the trailer park lock ~
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

If you haven't Registered already you need to. Deadline is Oct 15th. Many of you have told me you plan on coming but I don't have a registration from you yet. If you plan on attending you need to send in a registration form as soon as possible and definitely no later than the Oct 15th deadline.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING