darklow

Biggest annual/every year Boogies in 2008, USA and Australia ?

Since our team had an idea to travel and jump more across different continents, meet, jump and have fun with different jumpers and wingsuit flyers, we are looking for next year's - 2008 boogies to include. I know it is very early, but we had to plan for next years boogies this year already. Even there is no clear if boogie will happen next year, but it happened this year, it is still okei, we just need the events for budget planning...

So far we know we want to go to:
1. Africa. Planning to got to African Freefall Convention 2007/2008
2. Europe. Definately AN-72 Boogie 2008, if there will be one, i really hope there will.
3. Europe - Internationl Artistic Wingsuit Competition - Belgium, spring

4. USA ?
5. Australia ?

Anyone knows what big annual/every year boogies are usually in USA or Australia related to wingsuit flying? Maybe they have some links, this year photo archive or any other information, it could be very useful.

I asked some people in private messages, but since noone answered i made these questions here.

Thanks.
The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness
http://adventure.lv/

There are 5 USA boogie threads on page 1 of this forum!

That is the thing, there are too many boogies :) and it is hard to decide which boogie is the one. Which is worth coming from Europe to USA, so far away and get maximum emotions and fun from it.

Thanks to Scott and The111 i already have an idea and about USA it is pretty clear now.

What about Australia?
Anyone any ideas?
The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness
http://adventure.lv/

There are 5 USA boogie threads on page 1 of this forum!

That is the thing, there are too many boogies :) and it is hard to decide which boogie is the one.

It's nice to have so many great choices. Personally, I first look for good weather and that's virtually a sure thing for Z-Hills at Flock&Dock time of year.

Second, is the DZ, Z-Hills is a big well established place with great facilities.

Third, the birds. If you are coming to F&D, the entire week before the event, you can be sure that there will be lots of folks to flock with both locals and visitors. Great time to get your skills honed before the bigways.

Then there is the boogie - as Scott and Matt indicated - the flock is certainly going to be bigger than last year, and almost positively bigger than anything else in the states.

And talking economics, if you're coming a long way, show up the weekend before, buy yourself a 50 pack of tickets for about $1025 and jump your ass off. The savings in the cost of the jump tickets alone will defray some of the cost of the trip. Great airfares from Europe at that time of year too.

Anyhow, just some things to ponder. Sure hope we see you at F&D.

-Mike
Play like your life depends on it.