PhoenixRising

Flock U Boogie

Its almost here. the boogie starts on thursday. we have been so busy with students and coaching. Were expecting around thirty birds this weekend. so anyone thinking of attending you should DO it. see you there!!!!!! caw caw

Justin Shorb
Flock U
WSI#4
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

...and hot off the printing presses: free Flock-U T-Shirts for everyone who attends the boogie. Come on out and jump the CASA, hear Sister Hazel live on Sunday (along with 10 other bands Saturday and Sunday), and help put together some great flocks. This is a perfect warm-up for Flock 'n Dock. See you at the Birdhouse! :)

I will be there with plenty of demo suits. ScottyBurns, Ward from Mirage and maybe Nick from EG if he decides to abandon his wife at the airport on sat. I'm sure she will forgive you Nick you can't miss this boogie. Most importantly Pink Mike will be there to piss off manifest and maybe 1 or 2 random wingsuit flyers;) so hide your daughters cause Mike has wings and he knows how to use them to pry off panties:ph34r:

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

You haven't met OUR Manifest Bitch.
Its a self-granted title, and most of us still think shes underrating herself.
Shes packing at least 2 microphones, a red plastic button that says "easy", and throws things when you're late to a load.
Get her mad and Stacey will kick you in the squishy. Repeatedly.
You were warned.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Imagine razor sharp claws coated with several layers of sugar. That's me. ;)

Throw things? Nah; but I *will* spank you as you get on the plane. Well, I'll probably spank you even if you're on time just 'cuz it's fun (of course I'll blame it on the guy behind you). :P

How to get along with me? Shoulder rubs and sushi work; cheap beer doesn't.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned: Kyle has been busily scrounging wood for the bonfire, and we should have more than enough for the weekend. Him, him...

Stacey
manifest bitch & wingsuit groupie

After a shit day yesterday due to clouds we had an awesome day today. The CASA was flying all day and we got tons of flocks in. We also had quite a few first flights all of which went great. We should be doing 20 ways (or more) tomorrow so if you are within 100 miles of Pepperell get yer ass here tomorrow! Lurch might also be back from his second trip to the hospital in an ambulance. Trip #1 was after a cut-away and hard landing. Trip #2 was due to.....well I don't know what it was due to but he stopped chirping at the campfire tonight so we had to call 911 again. Hopefully the Pepperell Police and Fire department won't be as busy on Saturday! ;)

Thanks man...
I'm still here, barely. Had some trouble breathing, turned out I picked up some nasty chest trauma from pounding in, didn't show till a few hours afterward when the byproducts of metabolizing that much crushed tissue fucked me up real good for awhile. They cut me loose from the ICU this afternoon with strict instructions not to pick a fight with the planet again anytime soon and no skydiving for at least a week or two. So worry not birdpeople, I'm down but not out and have no plans to hang up my wings just yet. See you at FnD...
-...chirp....
-B

Thanks man...
I'm still here, barely. Had some trouble breathing, turned out I picked up some nasty chest trauma from pounding in, didn't show till a few hours afterward when the byproducts of metabolizing that much crushed tissue fucked me up real good for awhile. They cut me loose from the ICU this afternoon with strict instructions not to pick a fight with the planet again anytime soon and no skydiving for at least a week or two. So worry not birdpeople, I'm down but not out and have no plans to hang up my wings just yet. See you at FnD...
-...chirp....
-B

Damn Lurch, welcome back to life. You got to stop that chest trauma, tissue crushing shit... that'll for certain kill you faster than cigarettes. ;)

OK, two weeks then... see you at the boogie. Let's try for 5 minutes on a high-alti jump. :)
-Mike
Play like your life depends on it.

"beak to beak".... love it. Didn't have to do that but a visiting doctor from Vermont helped adminster first aid. We did have a Lurch sighting in the afternoon today so we can confirm he is up and about. See you in the skies soon brother!

We didn't get a 20 way today but got a couple awesone 14 or 15 ways including a beautiful gainer exit vertical formation that was beautiful. We all got 8 or 9 flocks in so all in all a great day! Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be good so we can jump with the dudes from Sister Hazel who will be doing tandems.

Hey Guys,

To me, the Flock U boogie at Pepperell was awesome. Thank to the DZ staff, Jeff and Scotty for coming up from Florida, Purple Mike – great base – , the girl and guys from CPI, Papa Smurf, and our local wingsuit crowd we had some great wuingsuit jumps and after sunset fun.

Hey Lurch, you’re pretty much indestructible man. Do you have titanium feathers or something? I am sure you can put some duct tape on your chest and be up and flying by the weekend for Tiki. We need you brother!

WINGSUIT!!! SKYDIVING!!!

Riccardo
FU5

I ain't indestructible my friend, I'm just so fucking evil Satan is scared to let me in, took one look at me, kicked my ass OUT.
They say the more you beat on your skeleton the tougher it gets... Apparently my rather rough formative years just came in handy cause aside from drinking lots of milk I have no idea why I didn't shatter a bunch of important bits. I went and watched the video again and again and I just shouldn't have survived that. I hit so hard it knocked the camera out of focus when my feet hit and scrambled the image, and thats without actually hitting my head, either. Still damn glad I wear a helmet, that ugly gaudy chunk of carbon fiber came in handy at last.
Gimme a week. I'm a bit sore, but went to work today like normal, no problem.
-Chirp!
-B

Hey all you guys up at Flock U, thanks for the great long weekend. The jumping was fantastic and the DZ people made us all from CPI feel welcome. You helped me understand the real reasons I have been jumping a wing suit for so long. Looking forward to see you all in the skies again. Also, thanks to Jeff and Scotty for the use of your suits.

Mark K,
CPI