LouDiamond

Eye candy

The "story" is a little bit off the wall (you need to see the orginal to appreciate it) but we had a lot of fun during the filming.

Holy cow that is the coolest thing I've seen all day. Is it bad that I'm more interested in the incredibly complex storyline than the actual footage? So many mysteries, so many questions. I wish I knew French. All I can figure:

Red = evil
Yellow = good

Or is it? Maybe it's the other way around. All I know is I'm rooting for the red guy, whether he's good or evil.

Go Medusa!

I think the wingsuit scenes were also the most "interactive"... the only ones where the pursuers actually made contact with the guy they were chasing. That was hilarious how he blew the yellow guys off. We need to have some of that action at Flock & Dock. Burble Mike?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Ok, I thought about it some more and this video definitely has some serious philosophical undertones, for those who don't know French at least.

I had to ask myself, why is it that I root for the red guy even when I don't know if he is the good guy (since I don't know French)? Then I realized, it's one man fighting the system. That will always get my vote.

Perhaps the authors are trying to point out (to those who don't know French) that the concepts of "good" and "evil" as we know them are purely illusion. All that really exists is "you" and "them." This is some deep stuff. "Red Medusa" and "Giant Yellow Swarm". Yup, that pretty much sums up the essence of life.

Deep stuff. For those that don't know French.

:):):)

www.WingsuitPhotos.com