wildchild

My new suit arrives tomorrow!

I'm expecting one of those cool UPS packages tomorrow - finally!!B|

Can't wait to get my hands on that gorgeous new suit...

So what if I can't fly it for 2 months?? My leg is nearly better...

Pics will be forthcoming soon as! Although it may not be the obligatory office pic as it may be pretty damn difficult to do the pose with crutches and following doc's orders of not putting weight on the leg:S.

And no - it stays right here by me...I've got to at least keep my body position current with the suit on!!:P

This is going to be a fine site,

3 FlocKZN members recieve new S6's before the weekend and 2 of the 3 will post the compulsory photos on crutches and broken limbs

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly

I bet I beat you, even if I have to jump with my moon boot this weekend. ;)

Lets think, maybe I will see you in the sky in July, oh sorry I will be in Germany..........:)

You are going to love that suit. It flys great.

I love the S6..it was my favorite suit for a long, long, loooong time..
Stable, fast, and even suitable for aerobatics/backflying etc.

Hope to fly with ya someday soon dude!

And take a picture in the office!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Update: a whole day of phoning UPS every hour and still no suit >:(. They say probably tomorrow.

Pierre, I see the doc next Friday and he's doing xrays to see if I can start putting weight on the leg again. It's only 5 weeks since I broke it now, but feeling really good. I'm hoping that it won't be more than 3-4 months out in total (here's holding thumbs!) so that will put me back in the air sometime in May or June. Which is approximately fifteen lifetimes away when you have a serious case of altitude deprivation attacks going on![:/].

Hell, I'm sure I can hook up a rig with a student skymaster in if need be! After all, with such a sexy suit, I'm sure it's not the end of the world if the rig is not that skygoddess-like:ph34r:.

Tamsyn, I did my leg at the end of December. I have a very conservative ortho, so just got off the crutches a week ago. I can't tell you how good it felt to be able to go to the kitchen and just grab a plate of food without planning on how to get it back to the table. I hope to be able to jump by mid May so I can participate in Scott's refresher/training weekend. My sports PT is a bit more aggressive. He has me working it hard and it feels better.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

That's a LONG time!! Hope you're back in the sky soon:)
I've convinced myself that large amounts of repair are in the mind, so I've decided I'm going to be better soon.

Now no-one burst my bubble ok?:P

Think good thoughts. Mine was a displaced spiral fracture requiring a plate and screws. The ortho thought it might be 6 months before I would be back at full speed. I can't wait that long to get my WS back in the air. It only has 10 jumps on it. It wants to fly.:(
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey Sean

I know the feeling to get some independance back, as you say it is the little things like getting a plate of food from one point to another.

Good to hear its getting better.

All things being equal I get back this weekend after 2 month off with a broken heel, cant wait because my new S6 should get here today

It just arrived and I don't think the UPS ever saw anyone so excited to get a box!

So here are the obligatory office pics, taken in our work gym.

Ignore the crutches:$.

Tonto: you are a dirty nylon crack dealer deluxe and a tape measure maestro- It's perfect thank you!B|

Nice suit but I must warn you,if you come to Germany you cannot jump with those 2 aluminium supports under your armwigs:P

Thats just her landinggear..it fits within the suit in flight, and helps maintain the ideal flying position...its the next step in human flight evolution!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Nice suit but I must warn you,if you come to Germany you cannot jump with those 2 aluminium supports under your armwigs:P

Thats just her landinggear..it fits within the suit in flight, and helps maintain the ideal flying position...its the next step in human flight evolution!

Yeah, thats the ticket! Now all she has to do is integrate it into the suit with the body armor, low profile rig,built in GPS and then she'll achieve laminar airflow and a 4:1 GR:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

:D:D:D sounds like Jeb better watch out.:P. Would quite happily give up the steel supports to make Germany, but its not looking realistic at this stage. Unless of course the doc declares miraculous results next Friday, in which case my local bank had better watch out!