Skyjester

AN 72 World Record- Who can count up to 70?

Hey Rocket,
make me smile...
The date for my event was there before Cochstedt.
I´m sorry- but the german beer is not too bad to survive a month with it-

Our SA area give us 28 days per month phone and net problems, some people selling the Telkom cables and make obviously more money than the Telkom people- they work much faster...

I can´t wait, too! I will put some lead in your pockets and you have to translate me what means "fook ya"
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

Fook ya!!!!!

it is the Cochstedt version of the more interesting answer to the question of;

You are going to jump Ya? - Fook ya!

You are going to Cochstedt 07 Ya? - Fook ya!

You are a Wingsuiter Ya? - Fook Ya!!!!!

Damn Cochstedt and there dates!!! Oh well its Ok German beer is at least the second best beer in the world.... and it is only a month

Lead in my pockets?? what will the girls say.. Is that lead in your pockets or are you just glad to see me??

cheers mate

Rocket

Q. What is the needed experience level to attend?

A. The event organizers ask for a minimum of 100 jumps. To attend the wing suit portion there is no minimum wing suit jump number requirement, it is open to all skill levels. However we ask that all participants be able to demonstrate basic wing suit safety procedures and to fly safely in the sky with other wing suits.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2615120;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Just like last year, there will be several groups.
Aimed at newby flyers, experienced flyers etc

Having more experience, will enable you to enjoy flying slots on some of the bigger and/or more technical dives...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

...maybe this year "beginners luck" will not work anymore for the 70+ exit and flocks.

FLIGHT DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestion is: Make sure, everybody understand that a turn into opposite directions to other Birds can easily cause in a high speed collision from 100 mph and more.

To hear and to understand is not the same.

I will keep my long rubber nose as straight as it is (it´s a sex thing) :P
don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

from Rolf:

...hi everybody,
just a quick note and "Cochstedt-news": At the moment it looks like the "Guinness Guys" in England who make the big decisions about who gets to be in their book and who doesn't, seem to have a problem with skydiving in general.
They have decided that "sitting on poles for 2 weeks and longer" gets to be a Guinness Record instead of "leaving a Tailgate-Airplane from 16,999 feet with 70 BIRDMEN at one time".
But do not despair, we WILL do it anyway. In Cochstedt. AND we are already claiming NOW that is is a WORLDRECORD, because all investigations, worldwide, have proven that there had never been a bigger mass exit then in 2006. But there will be one in 2007!!
And again: bring your older and used Wingsuit, if it is for sale! The world biggest second-hand-market for Wingsuits is waiting for you!
By the way, Jari KUOSMA himself will hold a BM-Instructor-Course (BMI-C), in Cochstedt, starting 2nd. of July! More info go www.bird-man.com!
Come to Cochstedt: James Mc "Macca" DONALD and others will be there as Coaches - for you! All skills, all levels...
COCHSTEDT - 38 days - and counting... ---

Another thing! Czecho-Slowakian BIRDS and others, Attention, please... Slavnica, SK, was and is and will be active, simply look www.skyboogie.sk! And have fun there!---

Want to see the last nice pictures from the TOUR? Look at our "Blog", at www.bird-man.com, and www.pcf.ch: we had some outstanding nice flights in Switzerland, last weekend, with the snow-covered swiss Alpes in the background (and with Yves Rossy, the "Jet-Man", in the center)!---
Ready to go Belgium and Luxembourg now! See you there?

...hallo BIRDS,
schnell nochmal ein paar Takte zu Cochstedt und dem AN-72-Projekt! Sieht leider so aus,als haetten die Menschen vom GUINNESS-Book generell etwas gegen Skydiver: eher kommt wohl "Teebeutelweitwerfen" in ihr Buch als unser Versuch, mit 70+BIDS die Heckrampe der Antonov zu verlassen... Aber egal, wir tun das sowieso, auch ohne sie - und werden es zu Recht WELTREKORD nennen, denn alle Nachfragen, weltweit, zeigen, dass es einen solchen Massenexit bislang noch nirgends gegeben hat!
Und noch etwas: bringt Eure gebrauchten Suits! Wir machen den welt-groessten Gebrauchtmarkt fuer Wingsuits aus Cochstedt, am Rande!
Was noch! Jari KUOSMA hoechstpersoenlich wird ab dem 2.7. einen Kurs fuer BM-Instructoren abhalten! Bitte www.bird-man.com schauen!
Kommt nach Cochstedt! James Mc "Macca" DONALD und viele andere supergute Instructoren und Coaches warten auf Euch, fuer alle Erfahrungsstufen wird es Coaches geben! Noch 38 Tage und wir sehen uns!! ---
Etwas anderes: Slavnica in Slowakien ist (wieder) aktiv. Mehr Infos ueber diesen schoenen (Vogel-)Platz unweit Bratislava's unter www.skyboogie.sk!---
Und - wollt Ihr schoene Bilder sehen von unserem letzten Event in Fribourg-Ecuvillens? Dann www.pcf.ch gucken! Wir hatten den "Jet-Man" Yves Rossy mitten drin, in unserem Rudel :)
Jetzt geht es erst einmal weiter nach Belgien und dann Luxemburg. Kommt Ihr hin?

Clear Skies

MEIKE BUCHHOLZ, BMI
ROLF BROMBACH, BMCI
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING