Dougjumper

Zwing-Eagle vs Birdman GTI

Uhh yea..I was wondering if any of you birdfolks happen to own a Eagle Zwing that is made from Tonysuits and was wondering how you like it etc. Also was wondering how different the Eagle and the GTI stack up against each other etc. IE Performance, ease of flying, etc

I personally own a GTI and have a little over 50 jumps on it and thinking of going to a Eagle.

There are about a billion suits hanging IN the birdcage (our team room at the DZ), and Tony's shop is on the airport within walking distance. If Tony or Jeff is available (and probably even if they're not) I'll bet you can get into a demo suit very easily.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Have about 8 on a GTi and 6 on an Eagle, Like both suits for being so new to wingsuiting, but like the way the eagle is easy to inflate, extremely easy to put on, I can fly more relaxed with it as far as body position, and still get decient times and distance. My first jump on a GTi I was getting averages of about 88-90 MPH on the next few attempts I was getting 80-90 MPH averages. And that was the best I could get out of the GTi, with the Eagle My first Jump was a 80-83 Average, and I was getting 60's within 2 jumps. I'm sure with more practice I could get better times with a GTi but I'd rather get an Eagle and get really good with it!!! (Or a Nebula!!!):)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Does anybody know if the DZ close Tony factory has wingsuit demos available for walk ins? Or will the jumper need to prearrange?

It might be nice to be demoed up before the technical flockage commences.

We keep all of the Tony Suit demos in the BirdHouse (Z-Flock Wingsuit School, more properly) on the DZ when Jeff or Tony do not have them away on road trips to demos. There are at least 25 different wingsuits hanging on the rack in our school (BirdMan, Phoenix Fly, Tony Suit). All other Phoenix Fly demos are over at Morpheus, less than three miles from the DZ.

You guys want a matter 2 for the bird house? It should fit you guys and because I like the way the Z gang rolls it'll go for a song.

You mean you want us to BUY a suit? :ph34r: If Cedric wants to have his product represented at the busiest wingsuit DZ in the USA I guess he would send us some for people to demo. We are an "all brands" school.

What do you want for the suit, Glen?

Have about 8 on a GTi and 6 on an Eagle, Like both suits for being so new to wingsuiting, but like the way the eagle is easy to inflate, extremely easy to put on, I can fly more relaxed with it as far as body position, and still get decient times and distance. My first jump on a GTi I was getting averages of about 88-90 MPH on the next few attempts I was getting 80-90 MPH averages. And that was the best I could get out of the GTi, with the Eagle My first Jump was a 80-83 Average, and I was getting 60's within 2 jumps. I'm sure with more practice I could get better times with a GTi but I'd rather get an Eagle and get really good with it!!! (Or a Nebula!!!):)

Ya you need more practice... I was getting in the low 50's with an original Birdman S.U.I.T. There is another guy named bobby that was way lower than than...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...