boachanoff

New from Phoenix-fly

Flock will very-probably be the first time each of the biggest/fastest/newest wingsuits from at least three manufacturers all fly together at the same time. I fly with V1's and V2's, Mach1's and other Tony stuff all the time, but it will be neat to see someone like Robi fly their suit against someone like Jeff in his Mach1. It will be neat to see how the Blade compares to those two as well. I figure there will be at least one of those there as well.

you've been too spoiled in zhills. :P how are you going to live anywhere else? Maybe just wait until FL dips under the ocean?

I can bring my sfly and we'd prob have suits there from all *current* manufacturers there

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

is this a respons to all of the new higher perfomance wing suits that have come out this year.

Despite the claim of a higher performance from some other manufacturers I'm not sure they are touching the envelope already provided by existing PF models.

I think the new suit is aimed at a specific audience who share a specific goal or rather a type of flying that has gained popularity recently.

I could be wrong about the second paragraph but certainly not the first one.

I think the new suit is aimed at a specific audience who share a specific goal or rather a type of flying that has gained popularity recently.

What is the "type of flying that has gained popularity recently"? I thought there were only two, max out or stall? ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

What is the "type of flying that has gained popularity recently"? I thought there were only two, max out or stall? ;)

Its more of a type of flying that has reached popularity with the audience. Flying where there is a close flirtation with the terrain, rock, trees, shrubs.

I don't do it, but I don't think it is about max flight Vs stall but more about finesse and control.

I might be wrong about the second paragraph but not the first.

is this a respons to all of the new higher perfomance wing suits that have come out this year.

The new suit will be a for flocking.

We are also working on a suit with the VKB, this suit is in on going development (it was on the PF site last year).

Check out the full text in our news letter:
http://www.phoenix-fly.com/articles%20stvari/newsletter2006.pdf
BASEstore.it