medusa

Keys Boogie thanks

Hi everyone:

I’m getting ready to go back home in 7 hours, and I felt like taking a few minutes to thanks all my friends for all the jumps we did this week. The keys boogie was a blast I had an awesome time, after being out of the states for 7 months I came back and I felt like if I had never left. You guys welcome me back with good energy an awesome flights and I rally appreciate that.
By the end of the boogie when I didn’t have any more jumping tickets or money you guys hook me up with a ticket to do my good bye jump and I was completely blown away by that act.

- Scott Burns..................................................................Thanks for being such a cool guy
- Jeff “My eyes”..................................................................Thanks for a great meal
- Many “Mexican Buster"................................................................Thanks for getting me that jumping ticket, thanks for caring
- Avery Bandenhoop........................................................Thanks for getting in trouble
- Harry Parker.................................................................Thanks for the free speeches and for the ride home
- Shannon .............................................................Thanks for a awesome massage
- Scott Blend “notsane” ...................................................Thanks for being you
- Matt H “ The 111”...................................................................Thanks for naming me a house cat
- Perry T “Perro Temrozo”............................................................Thanks for the insanity
- Mike “Purple Mike”..................................................................Thanks for letting me be the base and for the Hold down One Second
- Mark M........................................................................Thanks for not landing on the helicopter blades
- Paul “Green Paul"...................................................................Thanks for all the advice
- Mark ..................................................................Thanks for the Vodka cranberry
- Turtle..................................................................Thanks for inviting me to PR
- Droquette............................................................Thanks for inviting me to PR

And thanks to all of those ho I didn’t name.

I hope to see ya all in Colombia “Mi Casa es su casa”

And don’t forget to Gigiry Gigiry Yeaaaaaaaa! :D
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

I also had a great time... And I thank everybody for everything.. especially Jeff and Tony with the suits and Scotty for being so cool about everyone hanging out in his RV.... The jumps were superb as well.. cant wait for more beach jumps... oh wait.. ill probably be making some this weekend... haha anyone wanna get on a load with me? :D
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

thanks to all!!! Purple Mike, you coverered my ass, due to ear blockage, yup!!! Full blown cold, been in bed since Sunday, You did great and you took control when i was unable to jump. Thanks to all for attending and many safe long flights in the future FLY BABY FLY
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived