Buried

MOAB Boogie

Zach I have some bad news -- when everyone found out you were actually going to show they backed out --- looks like solos for you!

See ya

We get into SLC at like 6:30pm --- should be really trashed by the time we hit Moab about 11:30 - 12:00

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Great Boogie, guys! I enjoyed every minute of it, in the air and on the ground. Awesome scenery.B|

Clint of Skydive Moab did a fine job hanging this together. And Skydive Arizona's mobile operation worked well, even after losing an Otter engine on takeoff at the end of the boogie - nice recovery, and compensatory jump to altitude.

It was neat to see some of the west coast faces I have only read about in this forum. And to meet some new ones from the Northeast US and from Europe. Many good flyers I'd like to flock with again.

I'm gonna make my plans for next year's boogie now!

BF aka FB

Old Guys Rock!

I can't wait to read Ted and Jason's response to that one.

Chuck

Ted and Jason are technically also on the young side, the two utes were hilariously juvenile young. IIRC Matt didn't get to fly with the masses. He just stayed in smaller groups. I could be wrong which happens now in my old age.

I can't wait to read Ted and Jason's response to that one.

young gimpy is right he was flying circles around us.............Oh wait he was afraid to jump with the old guys from Cali and the extremely juvenile (and revealing) group from Texas.

All in all it was a really good time - there were a lot of wingsuits on the DZ but we really could have been more prepared to try and organize better. I was to assume that Jay was handling that (he was handling the teaching of a bunch of FFCs and really didn't have time to fly with us)

So next year we will be more prepared to put something together if the wingsuit organizer gets to busy.

The highlight of next year will be the wingsuit flights into Mineral Bottoms -- didn't happen this year due to recent rain and lack of BLM approval in time.

We could have easily filled the Skyvan with nothing but wingsuits if we could have all got on the same load -- there were lots of smaller groups doing their own thing -- which was cool as we were all able to do what we wanted with out pressures of flying a formation or holding a tight slot -- it was more just flocking fun.

We did manage to pull off a 5 way wingsuit rodeo....sort of.........3 of us were flying 'in proximity' that means within site

I will return next year for sure -- the view there is so much better than the cow pastures of Texas

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I've tried to stay out of the Texas bashing with my wife being a UT grad and all but if you'd seen some of the jumps Voodew1 was suggesting (flying with his head up Bob's ass... what's up with that ?!?!?!?!?!) you'd know that all them Texas guys are whacked. ;) The mere fact that Jason was able to 'cat', as he called it, on Bob really scared me!!! How do you figure he got good at flying like that?!?!?:$

How do you figure he got good at flying like that?!?!?

If you saw him around the dz, you wouldn't need to ask that question.:D

And to let all of you know what other kind of sicko voodew is, check out the motorcycle pic on THIS page. :D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Man, fuck. Here I am all busy trying to find a pull up cord, and people are making fun of me on the internets. SHIT. Luckily it's just some 19 year old with the word 'money' is his name.

Hecker, you were kicking all of our asses at doing 3 ways with guys in Prodigies. We were burning with jealously. Also, what's with the numbers in your screenname there? What happened to the other 18 Calvins, hmmm??? Some sort of global conspiracy? A government cover up? Tell me! I must know.

Baxter, do you remember when you told us we'd 'walk right through' the SLC airport? Yeah, fuck that. Those nazis shit their pants over my Cypres. They had 10 dudes standing there looking at the thing for a half hour. Also, you need to understand that that ass dock thing is 100% Voodew. That's just how he rolls, showing people his balls and sticking his face in Bob's butt crack. I can't stop him.

I feel like I should be insulting Zach here, too, but he hasn't said anything. Anyway, here goes: Zach, you're a bitch.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Baxter, do you remember when you told us we'd 'walk right through' the SLC airport? Yeah, fuck that. Those nazis shit their pants over my Cypres. They had 10 dudes standing there looking at the thing for a half hour.

Oh, gee that sucks... I wonder if someone called ahead for you guys?!?!? ;) Guess I won't be flying through Austin anytime soon!

They had 10 dudes standing there looking at the thing for a half hour.

Maybe they were waiting for the man-sac show to begin/ be over?

I feel like I should be insulting Zach here, too, but he hasn't said anything. Anyway, here goes: Zach, you're a bitch.

Zach at least he only said it in this forum and not yelled at some trendy eatery in front of a bunch of geezers.