piisfish

Giboline 2 soon to be in the air.

You might have seen the "ground" testing of the Giboline 1 HERE, here are the 1st pictures of Giboline 2, Gibolin's new homemade wingsuit... The suit should fly this weekend, weather permitting.

Enjoy the flights my friend, and thanks for all the research you're doing.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Verry cool..it looks like an S3 legwing combined with (bigger) Classic-style armwings?

Shoppingbag-1 would sound like a cooler name though:P)

Would be great to have the wings made from the same clear-plastic on both sides..you could fly base on a big jump, and actually see whats happening behind you:)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Will ask him if he has the intention of doing a full transparent suit... Will finally give a sense to Naked Wingsuiting,

Gibolin is an imaginary liquid you can use for everything.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

You might have seen the "ground" testing of the Giboline 1 HERE, here are the 1st pictures of Giboline 2, Gibolin's new homemade wingsuit... The suit should fly this weekend, weather permitting.

Enjoy the flights my friend, and thanks for all the research you're doing.

Haha excellent!

Who needs expensive windtunnels when you can use a pickup truck!?!
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

the tail deflector looks funny .... if its not rigid then how will it shape the air flow over the tail wing ...looking at the first picture it looks like a big hole in the centre of the body... im sure they will have some explination - that aside nice work :)

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

The tail deflector is an inflating system. It should allow a better comfort in the plane and better mobility. I can now make almost any inflating shape with a system based on foam model shaped by hand, then covered with ZP material and finally sewed. I'm experiencing also other new materials. The Mylar on the extrados of the wing for instance is not doubled yet for flexibility reasons. It's not a "rigid wings" wingsuit. Security is my 1st concern (will be daddy pretty soon!);)...
Gibolin from Switzerland