The111

Calling all Florida flockers: Mar 10-12, Team Dirty Sanchez @ Sebastian

This will be a good one, folks. Scary Perry will be there, he and I will have demo suits from Bird-Man and Phoenix Fly, and we will have first flight courses for new birds.

For all you experienced flockers, don't miss it. We have birds coming from all over the state, including several from the Zflock. B|

Whether you are flocking or not, this is going to be a COOL boogie. Denis talked to me about all the stuff he has planned and it sounds like a blast. :)
More info here:
Dropzone.com event thread
Skydive Sebastian event info page
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

1. Matt
2. Perry
3. Katee
4. Medusa
5. Becca
6. Tammie
7. Jeff
8. Mark
9. Omar?
10. Any more?

We've got a good flock going... I'll be there on Friday too. :)

Sounds like a good group will be at Sebazz this weekend. I think I want to try to follow you out this time vs being "base" I think I could learn alot by keeping up and observing this go 'round.

Well I am at work today, looking out the window at the beautiful weather and thinking of all you!

I know y'all are having a good time and hopefully the winds are agreeable up there too! See y'all tomorrow!!!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Here's what you're missing. Pics from my new toy...

Holy Sheis!! That's my dz! Me and Mark are practically the only dedicated wingsuit flyers there and you guys are tromping all over our grass looking like you own the place! It's almost enough to make me cry! ;)B|

Hopefully you guys are having a blast and will come back more often!!! :o:D

Mark is on call so he can't come up, and I had yet another very eventful day at work, but I'll see y'all in a few hours! :D

Oh, great job being in frame and all!! Beeee-you-tiful pics!!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Wow dude, some very nice shots. The colors on some of the sunset shots is amazing.

Thanks Mark. Everybody said the kit lens with the Rebel XT sucks and I shouldn't have got it, but I don't see anything wrong with these pics. I wonder what they'd look like with a "real" lens. I was also using sports mode, automatic everything, just for a trial run. I am going to learn how to use manual settings soon to get even better results.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Cool pictures matt, I hope you have time to play arround with the manual settings of your camera so you can get a 100% out of that bad ass baby!

You got the flying part, bitting shouldn't be a problem ;)
./
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Sweet you guys are coming, I was really impress on how easy was for you guys to fly wing suit, like second nature!!
;)
We will be awaiting for both of you with our wings open! :)
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456