tsrbsbd

Thanks to the Z-Flock

Just got back from Z-flock 1.5 and had a blast. Good organizing and a great bunch of birds, thanks for the flights and I'll see you guys soon. Maybe we can do a wingsuit weekend in Deland ...once a month, alternating dropzones? Let me know what you guys think, me and Scary are down with whatever.

Travis

Travis is was good meeting and flocking with you. A shout out to Scott B. (notsane) for putting on this excellent event and all those who came out and got thier flock on. I had a great time and hope to fly with you guys again.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Good to finally jump with you Travis. Hope to make more with you and Perry soon, and I do like your idea about the alternating DZ events. Of course, that's easy for me because of my central location, but I know there are other people down for that idea too.

The good weather months are coming up, so let's get it together!

I'll reiterate the "thanks" to Scott Bland for his hard work and to everyone else who showed up and had fun with the flock. B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun time. If the haze (very unusual for this time of year) hadn't been so bad I think we'd have gotten a few more jumps. Attendence peaked around 14 with the max on a dive being 13. We did some flat stuff along with some vertical mixes. Most everyone got shuffled around in the dives (except me, the glide-bomb) so everyone got to try different things.

People tried out lots of suits ... Acro, Firebird, GS-1, Phantom, V-1

I'd like to thank:
Morpheus: putting it together, Phoenix-Fly suits, pizza and beer. Rob and Kathy .. you rock!
Skydive City: great lifts and great staff. Thanks to Marco and Dave (the pilots) for accomodating the "people in skirts". Special thanks to TK Hayes. You da man!
Nylon City: Great pack jobs in 90+ degree heat. You rule!
Birdman: Scott Campos for bringing the Bird-bus down with suits. Come on down anytime!
Jii-Wings: for busting your rears to get the GS-1 suit here in time!

And the Attendees! Scary Perry, Matt H, Matt W, Nate (all the way from Chicago!), Omar, Scotty B, Todd, Michelle, Rosalyn, Olivia, Annie, Travis, Red-eyes Jeff and Mike M.

Stay tuned for an announcement concerning Flock and Dock 2.0 in March 2006!!!!

Scott

And the Attendees! Scary Perry, Matt H, Matt W, Nate (all the way from Chicago!), Omar, Scotty B, Todd, Michelle, Rosalyn, Olivia, Annie, Travis, Red-eyes Jeff and Mike M.

Stay tuned for an announcement concerning Flock and Dock 2.0 in March 2006!!!!

Scott

And CancerChris...hope he's feeling better!:|

Hey Matt [The111] - sorry you lost your jumper[:/]...next time bring enough toys for everyone!;):P
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Thanks to everyone at Z-Flock and Dock 1.5 this past weekend -- the jumps were worth the 8 hour drive from Chattanooga !

Thanks to Perry and Robert for the Phoenix Fly demo's and thanks to Scott for the BirdMan demo's.

If any of the flockers from LSPC in Nebraska that I flew with at Couch Freaks happen to read this post ... you better make plans to attend the Z-Flock and Dock in March 2006 ! You will have a great time flying with Scott, Matt, Travis, Todd, Michelle, Perry, Nate, Chris, .everyone else. And the staff at Z-Hills help to make each day a great one.

I will definitely see you all in March at Z-Hills, if not sooner. Any other events planned before then ?

Blue Skies !

- Matt W.

thanks to Scott for the BirdMan demo's.

It was good meeting and flying with you Matt. I have a new found appreciation for how carpet is made. Who would of thought it took so much? ;) I expect to see some pictures of your new Firebird when you get it and of course, I expect to see you at the flocks we talked about:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING