moonglo

Waller Wingsuit Weekend Oct 8-9

That's Skydive Houston:P to you non-locals...

All 3 Texas PFI's will be there with their demo fleets and we will be organizing flocks for the more experienced wingsuit pilots!!

First Flight Briefings will also be held for anyone with 200+ jumps wanting to try a wingsuit. (don't forget to bring a case of beer for us to drink!)

With a bit of luck voodew1 and flyinbob will have their GS-1's finally and will let us ooh and ahhh over them ;)

-Jenn

With a bit of luck voodew1 and flyinbob will have their GS-1's finally and will let us ooh and ahhh over them

Bit of lucks ass --it is hooked up to my rig as we speak--Bob's is sitting on my kitchen table-- they showed up today

Luck would be if Ted can get a demo GS1 for the weekend

As of right now Skydive Temple (closed for the weekend) will be represents by 5 wingsuit pilots at the very least and a few of those bumper jumpers too.

Now Jenn you just need to get your flyers to give up on the base stuff and stay for the weekend.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Thanks Dad! or maybe I should have said Grandpa!:D

So I have been told I am just like a young Chuck Blue (cocky and full of piss and vinegar) only I am a much better skydiver and way, I mean way better looking!!!!!

Your my boy Blue

So I have been told I am just like a young Chuck Blue (cocky and full of piss and vinegar) only I am a much better skydiver and way, I mean way better looking!!!!!

Don't forget you both married out of your league too.:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ok time is getting close --- we will have Prodigys, V-1s, previous Robi wingsuit designs;), and 2 GS-1 demo suits

Coming with me (wingsuit flyers)
Bob
Ted
Juju
Jean
Patrick
Diablo -- hopefully

Who else might be attending?

Yay! I'd figured you for Bridge Day....
looks like we've got the makings for a SDH record flock- we did a 7way in March.

Voodew
Bob
Ted
Juju
Jean
Patrick
Diablo -- hopefully
Jenn
Bill
Konstantin
Dave (first flight will be Saturday morning)
Jeni

Well --- Jean and Diablo both had family issues come up and won't make it

glad to here Jeni is going to make it --- I have some new suits for her to try --- she should fit my V1 and I believe one of the GS1s will fit her also.

We will be there late Friday night and will be drinking some of the Professors home brew if anybody wants to catch up with us.

nope went to BD last year... besides I think it's next weekend this year anyhow.

I'm excited... and I'll sure try some of those new fun suits! :)
Also Dave (Crazydave44) will be coming... he's flown WS's with me a bunch of times, but doesn't have one just yet. He's the same size as me, but I'm sure they'll be something there he can flock with us in!B|

Yahoo!
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Ya'll go easy on Dave,or he may throw a keg from the skyvan!!!!!Help a lost ranch hand the winged ways!!! Sorry i cant make it, but i will be hovering about the beer tent in spirit!!! Tear it up guys!!! P
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

wish I could be there, have so much going on for bridgeday, we hope to do a 3 way wingsuit from 830!!! Should be orgasmic!!! Party on for me, we shall all meet soon...and remember who luvs ya all...
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived