voodew1

AOT Boogie --- Skyvan-wingsuits

Another Texas event - this one is centrally located in Texas for the most part.
(thats centrally located from either cost you know)

We will have Prodigy demos in every size -

This is the place to be -- paved runway and loading area

Last year we were short suits and couldn't meet the demand -- this year we will get you in the air!

Experienced flockers -- its only gonna be better this year - let me know if you plan on attending so we can dream up some cool flocks in advance

September 9, 10, 11 Skydive Aggieland

Registration fee includes Saturday dinner which is supposed to be Prime Rib again which was the bomb!!!

Come early-- stay late-- Hook'em ---- wait I mean Giggem:P

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Is that the one where i can reach my risers??????:D

I'll be there, and if you let me jump your pilot, i will demo a suit.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Is that the one where i can reach my risers??????:D

I'll be there, and if you let me jump your pilot, i will demo a suit.B|

That's the one. I did 4 jumps in one, all on my stiletto 120, and had no problems. Voodew managed to kick out of some pretty good line twists on his Cobalt 105, without having to touch the suit first, and Brit actually jumped her VX60 with it. Your Cobalt will be OK to jump with it.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

wana see linetwists?

Not usually.

Now see, if you'd have had a prodigy, you'd have been able to kick out of that. :S
Also, you may have still had some sideways speed from the turn you did right before pitching, which could have contributed to the spin.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

that was about 2 (or 3?) years ago... I decided it was more important to deploy (never sacrifice altitude over stablility) under the current circumstance.

I dont think you would have kicked out of that... Not after it went towards the ground like that...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Its getting closer --- we will have Prodigy demos to fit everyone.
I will have various other demos hopefully a GS1, Vampire, GTI, Classics

We should have some decent size flocks going out of the van

Come out and play with us

Tomorrow we fly --- we have all the PF Prodigys, a few Vampire V1s and a few Birdman suits. The GS-1s are not going to make it in time (they won't arrive until next week) but below is a pic of mine.

Come out -fly with us - learn to fly - so you can fly with us or just hang out and watch all the cool video we will have

Here are a couple of pics of my GS-1

Ok, so voodew finally shamed me into trying out a prodigy suit. I was skeptical at first but i had a lot of fun flying it. I had flown a classicII ( i think) once before and i really didn't get a good feel for it so i didn't like it. Add 400+ jumps later and more tracking dives and i think now i would probably have a different opinion of it. The flight was FUN! i had a slight problem getting my hands back on the grippers after my practice pull but other than that i think i was fairly stable:D
Thanks Voodew and Professor, i have to admit it was fun and i was wrong, you were right.:P:D

Edit to add: Avg. 61mph

Thanks guys, after nearly 3 years of trying to get my hands on a demo suit I finally got to try out one of the Prodigy demos (the fat american model).

The rain aside, I definately had a good time. I do believe I could really enjoy this crazy wingsuit thing.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Brains -- glad you enjoyed it -- I should be at your Halloween Boogie with all my toys (and my rig again if you would like) so maybe we can try it with a few others and then you can really taste the flight.

Overall between Professor, Moonglo, and myself we put up 8 new flyers and half wouldn't give the suit back until the end of the day.

I believe everyone enjoyed the easy to use Prodigy and we even graduated a few up to some other previous Robi designs;)

Hopefully of the eight that tried at least 6 will show up at the event next year with their own suits a few more jumps and ready to tighten that flock up.

I would like to thank Todd, Kathy, Rip, Ted, and Jenn for the help, the boogie, the clothes rack and much other!

A special thanks to Flyinbob for being base all weekend long
I will be base at Waller next month so you can play more. Thanks!

We have already been asked back next year -- so plan ahead

We have already been asked back next year -- so plan ahead

You have GOT to owe beer for that.:P:D

Thanks again man, but i think next time, i will jump my own rig. Your boat just isn't swoopy enough.:D

Thanks again man, but i think next time, i will jump my own rig. Your boat just isn't swoopy enough.

I was talking about the comp cobalt 95:D

I told you you had nothing to worry about "you can reach the risers"