LouDiamond

DROPZONE.COM 4TH OF JULY BOOGIE

I will be at the Dropzone.com 4th of July boogie in Lake Wales conducting first flights,coaching and organizing. I will have the new line of BirdMan suits available for demo so come on out and try one and get your flock on.:)CLICK HERE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

For all those who PM'd me. Yes, I will have the new PHI, S3S and the S5 BLADE with me for this boogie. For those already flying a S3, come try the S3S and the S5 BLADE.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The S3S consists of several big improvements to the current S3. Exact specifications of whats new will be posted on Bird-man.com shortly.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

ATTENTION ALL FLOCKERS: :)
I have asked Scott if he could give a BMI course the weekend of the boogie. He is considering it but needs 3 people to make it work. I am already interested... so that makes 2 more we need.

Anybody else going to this boogie who wants to be a BMI?

Scott has hinted that since he is already going to be at the boogie, it "might" be cheaper :o than the usual course cost, which normally compensates the BMCI for his travel (among other things).
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I have asked Scott if he could give a BMI course the weekend of the boogie

I will be running a BMI course at this event. If you are interested in attending PM or E-mail me for specifics.

We will also have a CASA for the boogie and I have arranged for specialty jump runs for the wingsuits. Organizing will also be available and we will be getting our flock on. Come on out and join us.:)
If you plan on attending be sure to register with Lake Wales for the discounts they are offering on ammenities and the like.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If you plan on going to this boogie and haven't registered with Lake Wales yet, you need to do so now. As of right now, the CASA has been turned off. If we want to fly a CASA, more people need to register otherwise LW will not request the CASA.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I will have the new line of BirdMan suits available for demo so come on out and try one and get your flock on

So I was planning on attending this boogie to check out the new line of BM suits --- you're gonna have them right. B|

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

So I was planning on attending this boogie

Have you registered yet? If not, you need to so we can get the CASA laid back on. I thought you were doing Skyfest during this time, change your mind?

I will have the new suits with me. In fact, I am looking at them right now:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

do you have a PHI that I can demo -- 5'9 155 --- medium i think

I should have one that will fit you with me. Seriously, if you plan on coming register with Lake Wales if you haven't done so already. High speed passes out of the CASA are lots O fun:D. We need to get that thing laid back on.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just an update on this boogie. I have room for 1 more person in the BMI course Matt(The111) asked to be run at this boogie. If you are interested PM me. I regret to inform everyone that had asked me about it, but the PHI demos will not be at this boogie. Jari informed me that all the PHI demos need to be in Thailand for the filming of a movie Project. So as of this morning,all PHI demos are now on their way to Thailand.However, I will have the S3S and a full line of demo suits and Pantz as planned.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well I am sure that Chuck will have his at Skyfest.....right

There is a good possibility. If they finish with them in Thailand Jari will send them back as soon as possible I am sure.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well I am sure that Chuck will have his at Skyfest.....right

There is a good possibility. If they finish with them in Thailand Jari will send them back as soon as possible I am sure.

Scott, do you know how long it actually takes (once someone is making one) to make a PHI? I was told by someone who was in the know back before PF existed that it took about 8 to 10 hours to make an S3

I am not positive on how many man hours it is currently taking to build a PHI. Your best bet if this info is really that important to you is to e-mail Jari/Jussi as I am sure they can give you an accurate number.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Jari informed me that all the PHI demos need to be in Thailand for the filming of a movie Project. So as of this morning,all PHI demos are now on their way to Thailand.

I would love some details on this "movie project" -- I heard about one they were filming over there I believe it was to be named.........
"The Invisible Man Flying the Invisible Suit"

Keep up the good marketing though ......and it would have been more believable if you had posted a pic of the suits (thats more than the one that Jari models) laying on the floor infront of you -- --- at least than we would know they do exist.

"The Invisible Man Flying the Invisible Suit"

Jason, dude,whats with all that negative energy? Is everything a conspiracy with you?;) Here are some pictures from last week during a demo tour. As for the movie, I don't have the specifics on it but here is some INFO referencing it and other places the PHI will be seen.

BTW, I have a photo of myself in the PHI but I see no reason to post it since we all know what it looks like. I also have a photo of me shaking Elvis's hand. I'll let you guess which one is real:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

BTW, I have a photo of myself in the PHI but I see no reason to post it since we all know what it looks like. I also have a photo of me shaking Elvis's hand. I'll let you guess which one is real

Elvis has a real firm handshake don't ya think:ph34r: