The111

picture in employee publication :)

I work for Lockheed Martin, and they have a quarterly employee publication called Spirit that usually just has a bunch of program-related company news and such. Several months ago everyone received an email saying they were running a contest-type feature in an upcoming issue called "MFC's Believe it or Not!" where co-workers share "little known sides of themselves". We were encouraged to submit something, so I sent in a picture of myself flying my wingsuit. I never heard back from them so I assumed I wasn't chosen, but I got my new issue the other day and flipped straight to the feature to see myself at the top of the page. :) For the record, the "quote" they have me saying, I never actually said. It's sort of a composite of a few things I said while trying to explain the "funny suit" I was wearing...

Sorry for shitty quality pics, I have no scanner so you have to settle for my out of focus camera images with flash reflections!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com