voodew1

new V-1s coming to town

dude carefull, tonight is a full moon,
your eyes will start to turn gray and fangs will come out of your teeth?
usual simptoms of flyers that've been bitten by a
the V1 !!!!

Werewolves!

;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Then its time for a photo line-up of the perps! In their V-1s of course.

Careful what you ask for, with that crew it would more than likely be a line-up of PERVS:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Careful what you ask for, with that crew it would more than likely be a line-up of PERVS:D

Hey now, Bob and I are perfectly normal. I can't help it voodew has a few wires loose.

I've got pics, but they're not developed yet. Hopefully we'll get some flights in tomorrow and this weekend, and have some more info on monday, and I'll post the ground and maybe air pics, and the pic Voodew took of his nuts with my camera.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Sweet, you guys get some practice in so you cant bitch when I smoke you in my rinky-dink S3. ;)

Doug

Oh, we'll still be bitching. "Come on Doug, keep up", "is that all you've got, Doug", "I'm so tired of flying dirty for Doug", "How come Doug keeps landing two miles away". You know, stuff like that :D

Ted

Is that GPS the one that was left here by Krisflyz as I am in search of it and I think Jenn D may have it.

Let me know

Yup, I got it.... er.. I should say it's sitting at the dz (spaceland) in a package kris shipped to me. Haven't gotten the urge to go there yet to pay $20 for solo WS jumps... hehehe B|:P
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Haven't gotten the urge to go there yet to pay $20 for solo WS jumps... hehehe B|:P

Then come to Salado and pay $19 to watch Bob, Voodew and I flail around the sky in our Vampires.

Here's some pics of the new suits, as everyone has said, construction and fit and finish are top notch, with lots of nice little touches. I could go into more detail, but I'll spare everyone.

Ted

Nice!! You all look so happy in your pictures :P

I'll definately have to make my way up there for a weekend to play with ya... :)
Have fun learning to fly again... hehehe:ph34r::D

jen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

So how about some numbers guys? What are your fall rates? How long you staying aloft? How much ground you covering? You guys rocking in your new suits or what? Maybe I need to come down there and show you guys how to fly.

Doug

Just made first flights today and the first thing was the forward speed, wow wow, very fast, the leg wing is very big and drives you slightly head down orientation so high forward speed and higher deecent rate than I had on my Skyflyer. However this was first flight and I could see a trip to the gym was likley to be required, or at leats a few more jumps to find the sweet spots I was looking for average 53 mph nothing to write home about. That was me not the suit though, 2nd jump worked harder and flew around the low 40's with a 33mph low speed, only sustained for 5 secs, knackered at 5000ft and peaked back up to 90mph as I reach around the big wing and held before pitching making sure my legs were straight and welded together.

The last bit screwed my average to 56mph however overall incredible. Beautifully constructed suit and I look forward to exploring its envelope, sinec 2 jumps only scratched the surface. Deploymenst on both jumps were sweet and on heading with no probs. Using a Spectre 150.

Video next week. Thanks PF - Robi for a lot of fun.B|

Cheers

Fraser
Dont just talk about it, Do it!