Kramer

Best Body Type For Wingsuit Flight?

Got a friend down in perris who gets "long time".
We accuse him of having hollow bones. He is 6 foot 140 pounds.
Jari is at least 6 foot but I don't think he weighs more than 160. In fact I own one of his old suits and it is tight on me ( I'm 170 ) in girth.

Ironically young ladies who have a little junk in the trunk and after a few flights, with coaching, learn where to place the ghetto bootie to do fantastic things in terms of flight. I've got some night and day videos from first flight to good results but I'm not sharing. Its just personal. Some times its just un-manly for a guy to make the same posture.

As far as I can tell there are 5 classes of human airframe. From best to worst, in my opinion..

1. Tall and light
2. Small and light
3. Medium and medium
4. Tall and heavy
5. Short and heavy

No surprises here...:)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Obviously there is a lot of coloquial slang in your post which makes it near impossible for me to understand. Care to translate?

t

We found that to get into the sweet spot on the Matter2 it helped to get your backside out a little. Young ladies had almost instant improvement. For some of the men they joked it was just unmanly and good results were not so quick.

As far as I can tell there are 5 classes of human airframe. From best to worst, in my opinion.

I'm trying to figure how to use this "new" information. Even if I knew how to place myself in these subjective categories it wouldn't change a thing. Besides, you missed a few classes. Like tall and medium, medium and light etc. I'll be up all night wondering how to fit into the chart and then probably forget by next jump anyway. :o Don't mind me, I had sarcasm for lunch and am still picking it out of my teeth.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

tall, thin, with a dynamic musculature...

K good. Just what I was hoping you'd say. ;)

It gets really boring after a while. I recently learnt how to get that forward speed really going and that is fun. Ofcourse the real fun is being able to fly in a tight formation with others.

Kris.

I recently learnt how to get that forward speed really going and that is fun. Of course the real fun is being able to fly in a tight formation with others.

Kris.

What about safe aerobatics in tight formation with others?

Glen

That is for the Pros. You should have seen Loic, Ed, Perry, Chuckie and others doing some of that stuff this weekend.

Kris.

Obviously there is a lot of coloquial slang in your post which makes it near impossible for me to understand. Care to translate?

t

We found that to get into the sweet spot on the Matter2 it helped to get your backside out a little. Young ladies had almost instant improvement. For some of the men they joked it was just unmanly and good results were not so quick.

My friend complains about jumping my rig because the double-wide legstraps make him "fly like a whore."

I say there's nothing wrong with flying like a whore. It's all about the flying. B|

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.