DBCOOPER

Fledgling at CrossKeys

"Song bird babies are ready to leave the nest at only 3 weeks of age. At this stage, they are called fledglings. Their bodies are covered with feathers although their tail feathers are very short. Some still have down on their heads. The parents now begin to teach their youngsters how to avoid the many dangers of today's world. The fledglings are clumsy and easily distracted, as are all young things. They may not fly well yet, but they learn quickly or they do not survive. "

Looking for a"parent" to take me under their wing and "teach me how to avoid the dangers".Have a GTi on the way,have taken a first flight course and first flight at Lost Prairie at the end of July.Working on rig mods.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

I went down there about a month ago to WS out of the skyvan.
I dont think there is much WS going on down there as I stood out in a kind of "Is that a wingsuit you're wearing" sort of way.

There was a packing girl I talked to - Sarah I think - who had a classic but it was saturday and she was earning the $$ so could not fly with me.

No, Not without incident

Fuck, i dont remeber who it was, but one of the instructors has an S3. Doesnt fly it much though. I know a few other people have done a few jumps (I jumped with SickWill a few times but we were both on demo suits). When I get back in January (in Australia now) I'll be there with my S3, but other than that I dont really think theres much flockin going on there.

I am a regular at X-Keys. But I don't flock there (not enough outs and WAy too much air traffic). Also, I've never seen anyone else flock there either.:(
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

" Looking for a"parent" to take me under their wing and "teach me how to avoid the dangers".Have a GTi on the way,have taken a first flight course and first flight at Lost Prairie at the end of July.Working on rig mods."

How about at Eloy during the boogie?
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.