leoholanda

My first S3 flight

Well, it is just amazing! In the beginning of this year, I have about 250 jumps and I got my first ws, an used classic I. I made about 20 jumps with it. Last month I got my new S3 directly from birdman.
I expected that its performance would be twice of the C1 performance, but... IT WAS LIKE 10 TIMES BETTER! It's incredible! I do not have words to describe it! With C1, I didn't feel like flying, but like making a faster track jump. With S3, I really feel flying and look like I'm flying, that is, the floor takes almost the eternity to come close to me! He he... I feel like someone is holding me and lifting me to the sky!
Again, thanks to everybody that gave me some advises here.
Leo Holanda

I expected that its performance would be twice of the C1 performance, but... IT WAS LIKE 10 TIMES BETTER!

WHAT !!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FIRST 20 MIN WS FLIGHT and a GR of 25 to 1. B|

J/K. I received my GTI this week and have an S3 on order(will probably get to me mid october). Enjoy the S3.

Flock on,
Kris.

I received my GTI this week

Noice. Convention is just what you needed before getting your new suit(s). You made a lot of progress in your flying in a few days and it was noticable. Have fun on the GTI for a bit before giving in to the S3. Both suits have very high fun meters;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Convention was a lot of fun as well as educational. What helped me most is becoming aware of some of the areas that I need to work on. Thanks to you and Chuck and everyone at the BM tent for letting me go flock with you.

I can now drive to DZs that have regular WS jumpers so I can do more flocking. If anyone is in a 5 hour radius of Ann Arbor, MI and a regular WS pilot let me know I can drive up to your DZ and we can flock.

Kris.