pbla4024

Tracking suit by Fly Your Body

I love to see all these projects that people are working on. Looks interesting, especially if it can perform as well as a Classic. My initial questions would be: How easy it is to pick up the wings if you drop them mid flight? And is there enough material on the arm wings to cover your hackey at pull time? Could be a pain since once you let go and go for the pull you no longer have any direct control over the arm wings.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

Interesting looking. The pants actually look like a very early version of what is now known as Pantz. I don't think you will see people giving up wingsuits for these hybrids. However I can see where the BASE crowd is going to find some application and maybe the hardcore trackers as well. It also appears the light came on and someone figured out how to get rid of the rapid link on the S-fly. I was wondering when they would figure that one out;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

It also appears the light came on and someone figured out how to get rid of the rapid link on the S-fly. I was wondering when they would figure that one out;)

which link are you talking about ??
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Very cool innovation. Excellent for those wanting to fly a wingsuit and dump lower with nothing to unzip or stow. I know a lot of people (including myself) have wanted something at or near the level of wingsuit performance, but without the hassle. FLy Your Body and Phoenix Fly have both come up with some very cool solutions!
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

The rapide/screw link that held the two arm cutaways together in the center of the chest.

Much better:
http://www.veloce-skydive.com/shop/images/soulflyers/sfly.01.jpg

Really took a look at those pics. Very cool concept. From this photo, it looks like you could get some material in your hand if you have to pull emergency handles on your back, but it might just be the angle of the shot: http://www.veloce-skydive.com/shop/images/soulflyers/access.03.jpg. I'm sure the material, if any, would just slip out as you pull (like chopping in a baggy freefly suit), anyway, so maybe it isn't that big a deal.

Click

Heyy,
as Gus already said, it's really awesome to see all these new design-ideas coming to live! I guess there are some people out there, who already had
similar ideas with wings you just hold, but now they are real. To have the idea is one thing, to bring them
into reality is the harder part! Congratulations!

andi

It also appears the light came on and someone figured out how to get rid of the rapid link on the S-fly. I was wondering when they would figure that one out;)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but ever since the actual "S-Fly" suit came out it hasn't had that link (manual for the s-fly) that is a link to the original S-Fly Manual, and clearly shows it wasn't in that model.

Think it was only in the MTR1/Crossbow series.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but ever since the actual "S-Fly" suit came out it hasn't had that link (manual for the s-fly) that is a link to the original S-Fly Manual, and clearly shows it wasn't in that model.

Think it was only in the MTR1/Crossbow series.

I think you're right. I'd just never seen it before.

Click

haha saving? thats in my "other funds account" actually I need to try to contact them again to see if they will sell me one...

edit to add: it is Le Roy, not LeRoy
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...