murrays

Wingsuit Repairs in Eloy?

Hi,

I need a quick answer...sorry for waiting so long to post...but I am wondering if there is someone on Eloy who can do minor repairs to a wingsuit.

I pulled a stitch on a rib in one of the arm wings. I think it needs to be restitched and I have a friend heading down there tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Thanks for the replies guys. Due to last minute fears of Brad getting hassled by Canada Customs on his return....they will try and squeeze every nickle out of you they can....I decided not to send it down with him.

My friend's name is Brad Kjargaard aka Hot Dawg, he and his wife Annette left in their van for Eloy yesterday in the middle of a howling blizzard. Brad bought a used wingsuit in the fall and hasn't jumped it yet. The reason I tell you this is so that any local Eloy bird-people can get in on the BEER he will owe and maybe help him out on his first flight. ;) Brad is also very close to making his 1000th jump.....just so ya know.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

on the BEER he will owe and maybe help him out on his first flight. Brad is also very close to making his 1000th jump.....just so ya know

this is called delation.:o>:(
but the beneficiaries of the beer will be thankful :P:P
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

WML?

Ok i haven't been on line for about two weeks weather sucks today only two loads here in Eloy so far. Hence I am on the computer. I have met Brad and Annette. Now that I know the low-down I will definitely punk him for the beer. Brad has yet to do his first bird flight; however(comma) we have discussed the fact that it will happen here very soon.

Peace
:ph34r:Lip
blic, blic, caw,caw

Cool. Tell them I hate them for skydiving in the winter when I'm working like a dog doing tax work. Just kidding. I hope they're having a great time.

Don't let Brad weasel out of beer for that first bird flight!
--
Murray