cpoxon

Jari needs help / BirdMan leaving Deland?

Read the article, it didn't say it, but it was a county sheriff - those guys always like to throw their weight around (mmmm, doughnuts):|...a friend of mine is on the Florida State Patrol; his opinion of them: "they're )*( 's!"

Good luck, Jari and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes<<<<<<<<<<<
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Jari, reading the article is sounds like they are actually trying to get you for "failure to yield" when you pulled away. For "running from the police".

A good traffic attorney is what you need. With the deliberate loss of the video tape, it seems likely that the whole thing will get dismissed.

Don't skimp on the attorney! If the cops hang this on you, even if you don't get jail time (the 15 years thing is the maximum penalty, not the typical one) it'll cost more than the attorney's fees just in the increase in your auto insurance premium.

Shitty deal.

JP

I could not get the link to work. Does anyone have a transcript they could post here?
Meeker

It disappeared quickly apparently... I thought it seemed fishy when I read it (maybe I just didn't understand it entirely), and now that it's disappeared I'm even more confused.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com