outrager

Scuba visuals

Yo !

I've done some scuba diving recently and noticed that visuals (and the entire sensation) of passing by and over a coral reef are exactly the same as flying a wingsuit in the mountains... especially when nitrogen narcosis is kicking in ;-)

Just another little bit of life to enjoy ;)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Now thinking about it - the same number both scuba diving and in a wingsuit ;-)

But going any lower in the wing suit will hurt alot worst![:/]
Going lower in the water will only make you feel numb and dumb....:P
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Have you ever tried scuba diving in a moving semi clear river that is maybe 5-10 feet deep?

You can see the bottom move by you as you get a free push from the river current.

I've always enjoyed that experience as it felt like I was flying over the bottom and not kicking with the fins.

Have you ever tried scuba diving in a moving semi clear river that is maybe 5-10 feet deep?

You can see the bottom move by you as you get a free push from the river current.

I've always enjoyed that experience as it felt like I was flying over the bottom and not kicking with the fins.

Yes I have but I wasn't going with the river flow. I was on anchor retrieval duty and had to fight the current. What a work out!

I rode a sunken boat(25' down) up out of the water(towed by a twin 250 merc fisheries boat) to pull the plug and let the water drain out what a sight to come out of the water like a submarine. the boat sank bottom down so all i had to do was dive down tie off to the bow and let them pull it up on semi plane until the water ran out put the plug back in and handed it back to the dumb ass owner.