Rdutch

New Bird People

Valerina did her first bird man jump, she rocked! As well as Dj and a few others, thanks to Phreezone for the help this weekend and the dive. The Dz in Xenia Ohio kicks ass, and the after jumping parties made it real hard to get up at 6:00am the next day for sure.

Oh yeah heres some pic's!

I cant wait to go back next year. Thanks for the fun guys (and girls).

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

IM scared shitless to wear a still camera while jumping birdman, I wont even wear my camera helmet, because it has a ring site. If I had something totally snag free I wouldn't mind. Norman kent has a hand mount for his still he uses to tak ebirdman pic's he wont wear his camera helmet either.

Ray

Thank you soooooooooooo much, Ray! I had a great time with you guys!

and the after jumping parties made it real hard to get up at 6:00am the next day for sure.

You're telling me! :P

Thank you so much for bringing the demo suits out and teaching me how to fly one! I can't wait to get one of my own, learn ever more about how to fly one and have even more fun! I need to learn how to open without bruising myself. I also want to try to exit the Casa facing out and not tumble for a long long time.

Okay, time to practice my wave off some more! :ph34r:
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ray... GREAT jumping with you B|

Nice job getting Val addicted... I love haveing more Birdwomen!

The entire crew at SGC was happy you were up since a lot of them got to make First Flights that they probally never would have made. Thanks again for the demos!

I'm flat out getting scared jumping my side mount camera anymore. I'm looking at doing something like a lipstick camera and putting the camera in a belly pouch. Openings with my pc110 sidemounted are... ummm... interesting to say the least.

I'm interested in seeing Norman's mount sometime if you could get some pics of it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm flat out getting scared jumping my side mount camera anymore. I'm looking at doing something like a lipstick camera and putting the camera in a belly pouch. Openings with my pc110 sidemounted are... ummm... interesting to say the least.

I'm interested in seeing Norman's mount sometime if you could get some pics of it.

I'm interested in why you and Ray are not jumping camera, even a sidemount with the Bird suits.....my guess is that the large burble makes a pilot chute/helmet interaction just a little too likely. Is that it?
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Eric what are your issues? I always jump with a side mount camera as you know and have yet to have a problem that couldn't be fixed. Hit me in PM if you prefer.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I hate to steal Vals thread... So I'll post pics of her and hope this makes it better :)
I'm getting tired of my side mount since I wear my rig really tight in my wingsuit. Narrow chest means the risers are closer together. Guess what happens on opening? THUNK! Then I'm having a hard time looking up and around since the camera keeps my head turned to the right until I can loosen the chest strap up.

As for the pictures:
Shadow - My Shadow on Val as I over fly her
Flying - Val flying like a bird
FlybabyFly - Val show how to surf the Casa and climb on me
Flight - Welcome to true flight!
Endo - Val showing off the suit in a flip on exit
Opening - Val opening
Last - Last I saw Valerie on that jump... she took off and was GONE out the door.
Personal - Up close and personal flying
SuperBird - 'Nough said B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I love the pictures, Eric! I'm not sure which one is my favorite....hmmm.....

Is it normal to be this sore on my ribs under my armpit?

Quick question...how would an all white suit with silver wings look? It's not that I'm addicted or anything...

Ray, when are you gonna come jump with me again? :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

how would an all white suit with silver wings look?

It would look something like THIS

you can get the silver wings on both front and back or only on one side if you want. Jari has another suit with the silver wings and it looks sharp
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Is it normal to be this sore on my ribs under my armpit?

Ray, when are you gonna come jump with me again? :)

Its normal to be sore, your using muscles your not used to, dont worry it will stop, well until you fly a s3, then you ge all new soreness.
The real ? is when are you going to come jump with me, your definitely a natural, look at the pictures, what everyone doesnt know is that is your second birdman jump. When you have to fly your ass off to stay with a newbie in a classic, when you have a s3, your doing great. Maybe you can change your Eloy plans and make some Deland plans. Take care of your addiction, dont fight it, go with it.

Ray

Sorry the Gti is sold, one day tool late, I'll keep my eye out and bring whatever I find to Lake Wales when you come, if anything something you can wear so we can do some jumps. Glad you had fun, and thanks to Phreezone for heloing me out when my head wanted to explode.

Ray