lawrocket

Dogfighting in BM suits?

can some of you BM's fall in one place??

Yeah, I think that can be done, they call it , damn whats it called again? OH yeah, it's called skydiving. LOL:D;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yo, five seven zero, you are correct in stating it was a brilliant fiesta this past weekend. That said, I like your idea of how to drop "pylons" at equal altitudes without having to waste a lot of time getting them into position. This could easily be accomplished at any two-Cessna DZ, so as soon as I can figure out a way to regulate a "pylon's" speed to around fifty then it's game on. As to what turn style I would use, I am quite agressive in my S3 so I would be kicking it out straight, then laying into the corners.

Peace,

C. Blue, esquire.

Have you sold your SF yet??

Nope, it's still up for grabs. If you want it say so and it's yours brutha and I'll hold it for ya until you come back.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Count me in for the festivities with the race. I don't have a suit yet so I won't be competing but I bet I can be a damn good pylon!!! Fall slow right??? I think all those 14second delays from 1860ft have trained me right;)
What's going on down there during the week usually... besides kanighets stuff??

Tanks Louy :)

Hey Arvel, you slack bastard! What the hell are you leaving Hawaii for? At any rate, I can't wait to have some coctails with you, so bring the pain.

Jason: We at least fly a Cessna everyday but Monday. We have lauched plenty of four way BirdMan flocks from the Cessnas.

Yoo SM1!!! I look forward to getting a chance to see you all!!! The wife (Benita) is PCSing there, we should arrive mid December. I am not in the flock yet, so I can't wait to have you and Lou ck me out!! You like the Pylon Idea.................I got mo-Ideas than Sam Adams makes Beers!!!!!!!!!! I will be in touch:P

Arvel out
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499