leroydb

FKING CUSOMS

if it's any consolation, Jari and Kimmie were angels before I corrupted them into the pranksters that they are today. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just pray you're never victim to the mass ass convention. :) soon, the world will know what we speak of. B|

a good sense of humor is priceless. i think it's great to have in times such as these. :)
Kev, you'll love your GTi when it's time...trust me. :)
The silver is bad-ass.

arlo:ph34r:

ok its kewl... actually it arrived to day WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
here are pic of the new s3....
it is freaking huge... i think i will have a BM-I follow me out on my 1st flight lol

PS... there is no suck thing as gullible when you pay over 1200 for a jump suit alone.....
thank you very much

edit to add....
damn breaking in the new tabs are a b!&^.... Its best to kind of play with them, roll and squish them to get them to open up... they are very stiff...

Le Roy,
Here is a public apology for a little prank I made. Your suit was actually sent to North Carolina already two days ago, on Tuesday. When Chuck came to pick his suit up we were talking about you and I made up the story below for you. Sorry for the confusion everybody.
Have a great one everybody!
Jari
PS: Some packages from Europe are actually being held up because of the war.

PS2: My letter to Le Roy below.

Hi Leroy,

I have good news and bad news for you.

Your new S3 arrived at the same time as Chucks suit, so it is here in America. However, the bad news is that we can’t get your suit out from customs because your security status is not like Chucks.

Wingsuits are classified as a GF4 class flight accessories and because of the war only patriotic class 1 personnel can receive GF4 type accessories from overseas until the war is over.

We will let you know when the war stops and you can get your suit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jari:P

left wing front.jpg

leg wing_front.jpg

warngin label_right wing.jpg

wing logo.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

hook knife pocket.jpg

arm wing stiffener.jpg

arm wing air inlets.jpg

butt.jpg

if it's any consolation, Jari and Kimmie were angels before I corrupted them into the pranksters that they are today. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just pray you're never victim to the mass ass convention. :) soon, the world will know what we speak of. B|

a good sense of humor is priceless. i think it's great to have in times such as these. :)
Kev, you'll love your GTi when it's time...trust me. :)
The silver is bad-ass.

arlo:ph34r:

Arlo, I love my GTI now.. I'll love my silver SF3 even more when I get it! :ph34r:

I was in Deland for the entire joke; it was fucking HILARIOUS! Jari and I were cackling and high-fiving all over the BirdHouse. I wish I lived in Deland; everyone there is great. I, in true Skymonkey fashion, set the pace early in this trip. I made four flights on my new SF-3 while there with TB, Jo, and another British guy (sorry, forgot your name) in his also-new SF-3. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Chuck

chcek out the post i made on the "leroy owes beer post"

I was in Deland for the entire joke; it was fucking HILARIOUS! Jari and I were cackling and high-fiving all over the BirdHouse. I wish I lived in Deland; everyone there is great. I, in true Skymonkey fashion, set the pace early in this trip. I made four flights on my new SF-3 while there with TB, Jo, and another British guy (sorry, forgot your name) in his also-new SF-3. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Chuck

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I can explain:
CNN just ran a story that US Intelligence has learned of a plot by Al Queda to destroy large American buildings by flying birdsuits into them.

Sorry, you're misinformed - US Intelligence actually heard about our new Scud-buster initiative in the Middle East (for security reasons, cannot tell you exactly where...I'm sure you understand).

Although the patriot batteries have had limited success at intercepting incoming scuds - our BirdMan Scud Interceptors are quietly yet successfully convincing them from launching too many scuds. They're just too scared of us now.

Anyhow, the pic says it all, in ppt (powerpoint) format. Enjoy!

Incidentally, I soon learned that flying with an AK-74 in each hand made it easier to maintain a straight line in flight - especially when firing - less recoil effect, hahahahahaha.

Spread the love

fergbird

scud-buster%20VII[1].ppt