leroydb

BM Customer service

Dang, he just got back into the country too..

*kevin looks at his phone* he was supposed to call me too

*sniffle* you must be special

thats what he was saying...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

why is he supposed to call you? what did you order? I recently ordered the new S3... he said that It was easier to control than the skyflyer if yo had already jumped it. He said (dont quote) 25-40mph downward speeds are easily attainable. So if I can get 32/36 on my classic.... this should be a kick in the ass
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

why is he supposed to call you? what did you order? I recently ordered the new S3... he said that It was easier to control than the skyflyer if yo had already jumped it. He said (dont quote) 25-40mph downward speeds are easily attainable. So if I can get 32/36 on my classic.... this should be a kick in the ass

That rawks, "if you already jumped it" meaning the SF1? I was thinkin about getting a SF3, but haven't jumped the SF1 so dunno. I have a GTI now.

Lemme know in 8 weeks how it goes :)

That rawks, "if you already jumped it" meaning the SF1? I was thinkin about getting a SF3, but haven't jumped the SF1 so dunno. I have a GTI now.

Lemme know in 8 weeks how it goes :)

yes th sf1
Leroy

Yep! Me and LeRoy MonkeyLip will be flying our SkyFlyer 3's shortly!

Chuckie

woo hoo... jari said to tell you hello... and that he wants to party soon...
Leroy

S3... he said that It was easier to control than the skyflyer

Did I read that right? Jari said that the S3 is easier to fly than the S1?

Can you clarify?

yes you read correctly... i believe he said it was because of the wider leg wing
Leroy

I feel my S3 is easier to fly mostly because of the wider leg stance. I feel more manueverable, faster, and more comfotable (with the wider legs). The arm wings flap over your hacky more but in a couple of jumps you get use to the difference (compared to the S1).

With the larger leg and arm wings I have more range. I've been slack and have not gone up by myself yet to see my max slow speed.

~Kimbirdly Griffin
BirdMan, Inc.
-Kimberly Griffin

Mine is coming b&w. Black body except the area between the front zippers, which is white. White wings fith black front deflectors. The back deflector is white, I just have to wash it sometimes ;)

Vesa

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)