courage

The 2nd SKYFLY FESTIVAL

The 2nd SkyFly Festival will focus on great wingflying, and the goal of the week is to shoot some fantastic images. This group will consist of 10 to 15 invited pilots like John Loken, Jari Kuosma, Robert Pecnik, Michael Nordquist and more... Hans Berggren will direct the show and shoot the video.

DATE: June 9-15. DROPZONE: Gryttjom, Sweden.

"We'll have shitloads of fun. Make a freakin' good movie, and shoot tons of shitcool pictures that will rock the world. You will scream when you watch the result" - Hans Berggren :-)

Even if you're not invited, you might get on this group. If not, the flying will still be great and fun.
More info to be posted on www.hangout.no

Thanks for the invite, Ken. (Although you didn't include me in your posting - loser! It's okay, being a small girl, I'm used to having to talk loud and cary a big stick. And, dive down with my wings closed after the big, fat guys. :ph34r:)

I truly hope I can make the SkyFly Festival. Jari and I will be planning the 2003 tour once he's back in DeLand (should be pretty soon).

The fliers in Gryttjom rock the house. If I could only have the long legs of Martin Rosen! For those who have not been to the Gryttjom DZ (I think it's called Stockholm Parachute Center), it has an excellent facility - Twin Otter, multiple bunk houses, restaraunt, sauna, showers, etc.

That's it from me, Kim

-Kimberly Griffin

Monkey flocking.....NICE!:ph34r: I consider technical flocking anything other than just zipping around with your buddies. You know, neat grip-complete formations, etc. I really like flying in big wedges with grips. That takes an incredible amount of control when you are jumping with guys in three different kinds of suits. It's even harder when you are trying really maintain a slow fallrate and not fly dirty just for the sake of the formation. This wingsuit thing is OK. ;)It is certainly the most fun I have in the sky nowadays.

Chuck