Fordy

Swedish Herc boogie

I was going to try some of the exits from the Rantoul C130 in a wingsuit, just wanted to know if there are any words of wisdom for doing this? Is it possible to hit the plane as you are zooming upwards, or is this a pretty stupid, unrealistic fear? Thanks,

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......

Yes, you can climb up quite a bit above the aircraft after a high-speed tailgate exit.

Can you EVER!

There was lots of video of this at the Herc boogie of the wingsuits getting 50-100 feet above the tail of that beautiful plane.

It's been a long time since I've seen any (skydiving) video that made my heart flutter like that.

I filmed John Loken on two incredible exits and one of the shots was nominated in the HP film comp at the boogie very cool footage, i shall be posting some stills from the sequence when i get round to it. Plus some MPegs but I just moved house after getting back from the boogie so got to reconstruct everything before any geeking.
:)
The boggie rocked and I have begun with a friends pro edit sweet putting a 15 minute short wingsuit film together from the boogie, I'll let you know when its done.

Cheers#

Fraser
Dont just talk about it, Do it!