CSpenceFLY

CReW in Dublin.

Hey folks.I'm trying to workout some organizing for the CReW folks at the Dublin Boogie.It would help if we knew there were some of you folks coming.So speak up if you would like to do some CReW at Dublin.Dates are March 16-19th Dublin,Ga.We have 2 Casas,A Super King air,PAC-750,Grand Caravan,a chopper,and two hot air balloons.

I can have the aircraft flying whenever y'all are ready.

Hey folks.I'm trying to workout some organizing for the CReW folks at the Dublin Boogie.It would help if we knew there were some of you folks coming.So speak up if you would like to do some CReW at Dublin.Dates are March 16-19th Dublin,Ga.We have 2 Casas,A Super King air,PAC-750,Grand Caravan,a chopper,and two hot air balloons.

I can have the aircraft flying whenever y'all are ready.

The best way to get some CReW dogs there is to find a pilot to organize the formations. Otherwise The dogs can be some what unenthusiastic unless they are going for more than just CRW.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

The best way to get some CReW dogs there is to find a pilot to organize the formations. Otherwise The dogs can be some what unenthusiastic unless they are going for more than just CRW.

They did have some crwdogs show up a couple years ago at the first Dublin boogie. Last year, the guy who organized those jumps was committed to a 4 way crw team, and the team elected to go somewhere else. So I ended up doing most of the crw jumps with 3 others. :P Don't think I am going to be able to show up this time. Baby's coming any day around that time. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm going to be there if I can get the time off. The first year's was great and I missed getting to the next.

We can have fun with 2 way, stacks and rotations, or whatever. Great place, people and fun there.

C'ya
Steve F.

I have not found anyone to organize CRew at Dublin.If anyone knows someone send them my way.All you CReW folfs are still welcome to come and do your own thing.

Dublin is about 1 1/2 hrs south of Atlanta on I-16.This is the third year for the event and we have had steady growth every year.We had 312 registered jumpers last year and I believe we would have had 400 if the weather forcast had been better.We are looking to have 400 to 500 this year.See the post in the events forum.

All you CReW folks can come and give me my first introduction to CReW if you really really want to , I'll let ya... ;)B|

I'll have a second canopy there which is probably better for it (Spectre 170) than what I usually jump.

I'm being dumb here, but it's worth a shot.. :D

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Good luck getting a group together. I hope you do get dogs from the area to attend. However, there is a planned skills camp the same weekend in Z-Hills. Thats where I'm going to be. PM me with specific information about what kind of CRW you want Fun/Coaching/Organizing. I'll post a message to the CRW email list and see if I can get some interested. Again, there is a planned skills camp in Z-Hills that weekend.

Safe Docks,
Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804