notmmrw1

Where do are our CRW Jumpers call home?

Just wanted to see where all our CRW Jumpers come from.
and of course I am always looking for someone to jump with in VA...anyone from VA out there.

I guess it would be easier if I had my own gear...lol
but doesnt seem like an easy thing to find people who want to do crw all the time...I think I could handle doing CRW the majority of the time instead of RW..lol..
I only have a handful of CRW jumps, all on prodigys
TTYL
Chip

Just wanted to see where all our CRW Jumpers come from.
and of course I am always looking for someone to jump with in VA...anyone from VA out there.
TTYL
Chip

I'm in Texas. We have lots of folks from Florida and California doing CRW. I do know of a guy up in Baltimore who's a CRWdog, several in NC, and another in Pennsylvania. I run a CRWdog email list that you could ask on if you wanted. Lots of dogs on there.
W

Hey Chip, we're starting to do quite a bit of CRW at Skydive Virginia. My college roommate is starting AFF in the Spring down at Suffolk and I'll be down there to lurk a few of his jumps and am looking for contacts down there. I'd be glad to get in some jumps with you. I'll send you an email with my contact info.

Talk to Wendy and look at her websites about all else. She'll hook you up.

Regards,
Doug Locke
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

B|I jump in S.C. at Blue Sky Adventures,but will be in Va. next week for about 6 months.Will be working near Skydive Va.. You might see me out there if you want to jump.The crewdog is always ready to do CRW.I have about 300 CRW jumps under my belt.Blue SkysB|

Hey Ray, good to hear you've coming into the area. We have a budding CRW community at Skydive VA. A guy by the name of Larry Westby is showing us the ropes. He has a good deal of big-way experience and is looking forward to his 3000th jump in which he wants to get at least an 8-stack or a diamond. Diamonds will depend on us being able to aquire some Lightnings and for us low-timers to get some more experience with offsets. So, we're looking forward to seeing you out there so we can pick your brain.

See you soon,
Doug Locke
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

hey chip, i jump mostly in iowa but will whore myself out to any turbine in the midwest!
don't know what the chances of you making it out here are, but hell, i've ended up in VA so stranger things have and will happen...B| lots of prodigys to go around here if you'd need one.

grab it or wear it!
b