dqpacker

Mandrin Round 1 Video

Sure is nice flying, but i would say that this particualr round was relatively easy ?

Basically flying just one slot in headdown and changing grips.

Dont get me wrong, I do think they kick ass, but I have seen them perform much more difficult rounds with very nice results..

Sure is nice flying, but i would say that this particualr round was relatively easy ?

for everyone,
Burners are great, but every one has the same draw, Arizona Arsenal scored 34, 42 is kickarseB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I haven't been jumping since like 05-06 but every now and then I'll get nostalgic and check out some videos.

It's like knowing a small child that you only get to see every 6 months. So much growth! That's really quite impressive. The sport has come along way in just a few years.

I wonder how long before they are doing smoke testing in wind tunnels or using slow motion video like swimmers.

They were just bringing out the in air radios a few years ago. Are they quite prevalent amongst jumpers or only used by a handful?
Yahoo Serious

I wonder how long before they are doing smoke testing in wind tunnels or using slow motion video like swimmers.

Slow motion video is already very helpful in training, particularly on exits and block moves to work out if there's any unwanted movement in the formation and where it's coming from.

They were just bringing out the in air radios a few years ago. Are they quite prevalent amongst jumpers or only used by a handful?

They're still cost prohibitive for general use, so they're mainly used by coaches to talk to students in freefall, under canopy, or in the wind tunnel. I wouldn't expect radios to ever find their way into formation skydiving. By the time you leave the plane and that 35 seconds starts, you better have already said all you have to say to your teammates. You better be ready to just do it.

Imagine the dances.... then you could overdub the music to sync up with the performance on the ground.

It would be sick. Along with slow motion video like they have for the davis cup. 600fps.

You know when you see roger federer in flight?
Yahoo Serious