keithbar

ok I admit it. re. is it still a freefly?

maybe I can't do 160 on my belly. but 155 was not a problem. anthony and dale sure thought it was a freefly. I'm sure dale did when docked on me headdown. if your on here thanks guys.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

not one reply? nada. zilch. zip. damn you boys are friendly.

not really a post requiring a reply, more just a statement.
but if it makes you feel better

WOW DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME:)

:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've been on my belly while a mate sit flyed, sit flew, sat flew, flewed... whats the past tense? :S around me. Was good fun. I didn't consider it a freefly jump on my part as I was... well.. on my belly. I suppose it could be considered a hybrid without a dock? But who gives a shit.. IT WAS FUN! So fun we didn't realise we were miles off the DZ and had to hitchhike back :D

My grammar good I am.

I always go with "satflew" but I've wondered the exact same thing. Someone should really set a poll in the forum about it.

dont forget to trademark that simon

that way anyone who talks about sitflying in the past tense will have to pay you
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.