amychmelecki

Any Freeflyers hanging around Skydive Arizona this Saturday come and play with me and Omar.

Omar and I will be organizing a localz day this Saturday at Skydive Arizona. Our goal is to build a 12 way sit round. We will start with 6 ways and then make them bigger. Anyone who would like to join us is welcome. We are going to meet in the hanger at 7:45 am. We plan on doing about 6 jumps.

This Localz day will provide a chance for all the Freelyers to practice flying on there bellies. (what a great concept!) We are going to build the round on our bellies first and then transition to our feet.

Eventually we would like to build a giant hybrid, the biggest ever, and this kind of skydive will help us lead up to that.

If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. If you have any questions feel free to write me an email.

Amy

We are going to meet in the hanger at 7:45 am.

It's already 95 degrees by then! I'm not sure if I can take the heat for 6 jumps but I'll be there.

Are you guys planning anything for afterwards?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

"Any Freeflyers hanging around Skydive Arizona this Saturday come and play with me and Omar"

depends, are you guys any good?

:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ohhhh...one of those times when I REALLY wish I had already moved back home to California so I'd be close enough to participate in this. Plus, jumping with you and Omar would essentially mean I could bronze my jumpsuit. :$

Have a great weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it here!

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Wow, you guys sure know how to welcome somebody to town! I just moved to Phoenix about 2 months ago, so that was a great way to get to know everyone at my new 'home DZ' a little better. The 12-way was sweet! Thanks Amy, Omar and everyone else for a great day.B|

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Here are a few frame grabs that I had. Hope they're not to small.

Amy, thanks for organizing that. I had a great time. A very challenging and rewarding day for everybody I think.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Excellent job guys!!!!! Joe, Jonny, Ilea, Darrel, Chris S, Chris L, Paul, Trunk, 9-toes and Sean, thank you so much for participating. We could not have reached that goal with out each and every one of you. The day worked out perfectly.

Omar, it is such a pleasure working with you. You are as calm and cool as it gets. People can not help but be relaxed when they are in the air with you.

Skydive Arizona is so lucky to have such an amazing and committed local crew!

If anyone has a vision or idea you would like to see happen, feel free to share them with me. I am looking forward to seeing more cool skydives happen.

It was an amazing experience. Amy thank you so much for organizing it! Working on improving my belly skills for the next grand scheme :S

"Red Rover Red Rover, let Trunk come over..."
(after attempting to dock with my gut!)

Be on the look out for some killer stills!

Blue Ones,
-Trunk

HYPOXIC