fraja

The better place to learn

Eloy. Best planes, best tunnel, best weather, excellent coaches.

Canuck

I second that. Nothing like an on site tunnel! Ask for Mick Nuttall if you are looking for some tunnel time in Eloy. He's an amazing freeflyer and tunnel coach. Not sure if he coaches in teh sky but I would assume so. If you need his contact info, please feel free to PM me or visit www.bodypilots.com
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I think that Eloy has a great infracstruture... My problem now is find a good Coach (a good one), because in my humble opnion, if u have the best, you decrease the numbers of jump and hours of training...

When i talk "good coach", im talking about the methodology...

Blue Skies !!! :)

F.

I think that Eloy has a great infracstruture... My problem now is find a good Coach (a good one),

Eloy has a FANTASTIC selection of coaches. My top three choices there, in no particular order, would be Jason Peters, Amy C (I'm not even going to try and spell it!!), and Steve Curtis. The fact that they are all on the current 4-way VRW champion team is just gravy. They are each, in their own way, incredible coaches. Amy teaches you in a gentle but effective way, Curtis is blunt and says it the way it is (and is always right) and Jason knows more about how to fly in any orientation than anybody I know, and you can't help but learn just by being in the air with him.

Nothing wrong with Perris either. If you go there, hook up with John Chism. He's a badass coach too, and unbelievably down to Earth considering how good he is. Their tunnel isn't as good.

Canuck

All the big dropzones people have mentioned so far are probably a great choice, especially the ones that have tunnels onsite.

I went to Eloy for coaching/tunnel time last year and am going again in March. I got coaching from Amy C and Steve Curtis,...who are both amazing freeflyers and coaches. I would recommend them to anyone.

cheers.

Hi All,

I'm finishing my planning to learn FreeFly, but i have some question about the tunnel time. could you explain it ? :)

Thanks a lot,

The question:

If i buy 5 hour and 1 hour costs 750,00 USD, i have a total of (5 * 750,00) = 3750,00 USD, right ?

So, can I splice 1 hour at 4 blocks/sessions of 15 minutes and distribute in 1 week or not ?

Or has a obligation/rules of wind tunnel/skyventure to:

buy 4 blocks of 15 minutes and pay 220,00 USD for it ? so (4 * 15) we have 880,00 USD.

... Hard question...

Fraja

Check on your local tunnel's web-page for contacts, they probably get asked questions like this quite regularly. :)
What I would do is : try and find someone at your level and buy a block of time with them. Get a good coach (when you are spending that much you can spend a little more on a coach and get a lot more benefit from your time). This way you can rotate with your friend (using your cheaper block price) and when your coach decides you are ready for 3-way over/unders etc the other one can join in (meaning more time for both of you).

Check out John Kleug at East Coast Freefly in Zhills Fl. He is a great coach, no attitude, and all about fun and learning. You can look at his schedule to get an idea of his coaching abilities. He has students all day and everyday, from all over the world, and all different skill levels. Most of his students are returning jumpers too. And there is a tunnel one hour away in Orlando.

So, can I splice 1 hour at 4 blocks/sessions of 15 minutes and distribute in 1 week or not ?

Or has a obligation/rules of wind tunnel/skyventure to:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not as far as info goes but if you buy an hour block you have to fly the entire hour at once.

There is no splitting of the time into 15 minutes sessions unless you find people to share the time with. If you book an hour you get in the tunnel and fly from say 8-9pm. Not 15min Mon, 15min Tues, 15min Wed, 15min Thurs.

Hope this helps and if not just ignore me;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com